Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Golfetail
Cobra Ultra Light Stand Bag • only $89 per dozen‼ 6 Hours Only

i don't know if I need a dozen, but why not ? I love the bags!!
Do you have a link? I have an outing coming up and these would be great raffle items.

End of season deals at Callaway Apparel (Perry Ellis).

Screen Shot 2022-08-30 at 7.09.34 PM.png

Maple Hill Golf. Promo Code THANKYOU for the additional discount ...

Screen Shot 2022-09-02 at 11.20.13 AM.png

I don't know if it applies to everything, but promo code 2022CDGA15 can save you 15% at the Tour Edge online store.

Last edited:
I would be in for the white -shipping at $9 is rediculous
They have them local to me, if I can get over there and grab a couple I will send you 1. Which white 1, the plain or the big umbrellas?

They have them local to me, if I can get over there and grab a couple I will send you 1. Which white 1, the plain or the big umbrellas?

Thanks - but shipping for you isnt any cheaper...

I'd do one of the umbrellas - if you happened to be lucky that way, or the white (if they had that). My local does not have them. Sorry to piggyback on that - it's ok if you tell to buzz off.

No need to ship expensively - could go book rate if that's still a thing.:)

Thanks - but shipping for you isnt any cheaper...
It will for sure be under 9 bucks, I can ship it in a padded envelope for like 3 bucks. So which one?

I'd do one of the umbrellas - if you happened to be lucky that way, or the white (if they had that). My local does not have them. Sorry to piggyback on that - it's ok if you tell to buzz off.

We have this Warehouse thing its like an outlet but it isn't type thing and its near me that is where my wife found those FootJoys for 55 bucks. I have found Adidas Tshirt for 6 bucks, Adidas and other polos for 19 bucks. They even have TM/Polo/Puma/FJ clothing on sale there too and shoes, along with towels, head covers, and so on its all soft good no hard goods like clubs or other sporting equipment though.

Media Mail is still a thing for sure, not sure if I can send a towel that way though :ROFLMAO:

Based on your earlier post, I need to visit Charlotte!

Media Mail is still a thing for sure, not sure if I can send a towel that way though :ROFLMAO:
Just fold it up and say it's a book ;)

So I may have bought them all from the local store 🤣 I'll see what else they have in store Screenshot_20220902-142551.png

Went to pick up the towels and they have a crazy sale. Travis Mathew puma Adidas all brands are crazy on sale by me. I even found another towel. Walter hagen 1/4 zips are 4 bucks, polos are 6. It's nuts. 50 and 75 percent off extra. Crazy times.

PXL_20220902_215343683.jpgPXL_20220902_225414129.jpg

Back