Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Budget golf has free shipping as well

Woot deal. Stiff and X shafts available ...

Screen Shot 2022-09-03 at 7.56.00 AM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-09-03 at 7.34.33 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-03 at 7.34.33 AM.png
    90.6 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Crazy price on the EXS Pro blades this weekend

Real good pricing on 6 dozens:

My wife and I drove two hours one way to Dicks Warehouse in CLT today. We didn’t get any 75% off deals but plenty of 50% off stuff. 2488C20A-267D-4B6E-A6FD-639FC038EA83.jpeg
4 Hagen and 1 Cloudspun polos

89D15705-A52C-4CDF-9B7A-24D9AE388305.jpeg
A nice long sleeve Hagen polo, and a Hagen quarter zip.

BFB8FE24-8B00-4C5C-BD6B-DCA6930784DF.jpeg
AND a couple of Arnie towels!!!!

my wife came away with several tops, a golf dress, a swimsuit, a couple of upf50 sun sleeves, and we both got ASICS walking / running shoes (which were sharply discounted but not an extra 50% off).

All told we dropped a cool 5-spot but we’re happy with what we came away with. Thanks to @pumbaa for the tip!

My wife and I drove two hours one way to Dicks Warehouse in CLT today. We didn’t get any 75% off deals but plenty of 50% off stuff. View attachment 9117771

View attachment 9117774

View attachment 9117776

my wife came away with several tops, a golf dress, a swimsuit, a couple of upf50 sun sleeves, and we both got ASICS walking / running shoes (which were sharply discounted but not an extra 50% off).

All told we dropped a cool 5-spot but we’re happy with what we came away with. Thanks to @pumbaa for the tip!
Yeah that place is incredible!

Where is this?! That’s an awesome deal

It's Woot - an Amazon company. The pic is a link btw. Same for the 2nd Swing post where I forgot to mention the site. I usually mention the retailer by name when I post if the image doesn't clearly say, but in most cases the image itself is a link directly to the item listing or website.

My wife and I drove two hours one way to Dicks Warehouse in CLT today. We didn’t get any 75% off deals but plenty of 50% off stuff. View attachment 9117771

View attachment 9117774

View attachment 9117776

I really didn't need to see an actual photo of those towels. Darn you @MGoBlue :D

I really didn't need to see an actual photo of those towels. Darn you @MGoBlue :D
I thought I got the last 1 yesterday but they just have had some more there. Glad he got them.

For members not on Callaway's email list ...

Screen Shot 2022-09-09 at 2.20.07 PM.png

Here's a great deal from our good friends at Evolve Golf! :drinks:

Screenshot 2022-09-12 092830.jpg

Went to pick up the towels and they have a crazy sale. Travis Mathew puma Adidas all brands are crazy on sale by me. I even found another towel. Walter hagen 1/4 zips are 4 bucks, polos are 6. It's nuts. 50 and 75 percent off extra. Crazy times.

View attachment 9117385View attachment 9117386
Holy crap! There is a warehouse in the area I have to go Friday morning. Guess i will be making a pit stop after I get the oil changed in the jeep and go to the range. This could be bad. lol

Holy crap! There is a warehouse in the area I have to go Friday morning. Guess i will be making a pit stop after I get the oil changed in the jeep and go to the range. This could be bad. lol
@MGoBlue spent a little bit at the same 1 I go to :ROFLMAO:. They always have stock and good prices but when the sales hit or there is some 1 off return that ends up there its incredible. My wife found my FJ Hyperflex BOA there for 55 bucks, they were in an Adidas box, labeled the wrong size, and shoved in the corner with the other golf shoes new in box.

@MGoBlue spent a little bit at the same 1 I go to :ROFLMAO:. They always have stock and good prices but when the sales hit or there is some 1 off return that ends up there its incredible. My wife found my FJ Hyperflex BOA there for 55 bucks, they were in an Adidas box, labeled the wrong size, and shoved in the corner with the other golf shoes new in box.
wow. I can't wait to check this out. My wallet and wife might say otherwise, but I'm going Friday haha.

Back