Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

I hate I saw this. o_O

Do I need to size down a 1/2-size for AlphaCats, like in the Ignite lines?
I ordered my usual size in them and it’s a great fit.

I tried them on in the store first and my usual size fit great as well. The consensus seems to be they are true to size.

Woot deal

Screen Shot 2022-10-07 at 7.42.02 AM.png

Available in one configuration only:

Screen Shot 2022-10-07 at 7.39.04 AM.png

$10 golf gloves
I really enjoy these gloves. It is my gamer (Tour glove). Never tried the players, as I am left handed and they only make that glove for right-handers

$10 golf gloves
I really enjoy these gloves. It is my gamer (Tour glove). Never tried the players, as I am left handed and they only make that glove for right-handers
What glove(s) would you compare to this?

What glove(s) would you compare to this?
I can't find the exact model, but I used to wear the footjoy glove that was sold at my pro shop that had a magnetic ball marker insert. Not the weathersof, as it was a cabretta leather glove.
This glove outperforms it in terms of durability and comfort. It is very soft.

I sadly haven't tried too many brands of golf gloves, so I feel I can't give the greatest answer

I can't find the exact model, but I used to wear the footjoy glove that was sold at my pro shop that had a magnetic ball marker insert. Not the weathersof, as it was a cabretta leather glove.
This glove outperforms it in terms of durability and comfort. It is very soft.

I sadly haven't tried too many brands of golf gloves, so I feel I can't give the greatest answer
Thanks. FJ cabretta leather gives me a good idea of what the leather is.

Anyone have an October code for Cobra Golf?
I'm looking to buy a wedge, I submitted my email for the 10% code.........but never received the code.

We got them at the Quest Cup. Unfortunately I can't say what they really fit like as I've gone down a size and down have a good comparison. I fit into a Large in Puma, Travis Matthew and these. Best I can do for you. I'll be ordering a few if I can before they are gone.

50 percent off shoes again at 2nd Swing
1665676034605.png

Surprise..... PXG Drivers are on sale again. $399 Gen 5 $189 Gen 4 $119 0211

Cut Gray $15.71/doz at Woot

Screen Shot 2022-10-17 at 7.49.45 AM.png

Stitch Golf Anniversary sale has 50% off golf bags, 40% off Travel bags, 30% off Apparel, 20% off sitewide, and 10% off Mystery Box.

Proozy deal via Brad's Deals. Click image and apply promo code BDOUTSWJ28-FS

Screen Shot 2022-10-17 at 9.07.43 AM.png

1666019172950.png

These are really good shoes. Great waterproofing, all leather and very comfortable.

Back