Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Dicks Sporting Goods is having a 20% off sale through the weekend. I took a quick look and it seems like it works on some of the new appears releases, like Puma, as well as on some golf balls. For example, it didn’t work in the Bridgestone Tour B balls since they already have a discount, but did work on TP5x balls. No code, and it appears on the homepage.

Dicks Sporting Goods is having a 20% off sale through the weekend. I took a quick look and it seems like it works on some of the new appears releases, like Puma, as well as on some golf balls. For example, it didn’t work in the Bridgestone Tour B balls since they already have a discount, but did work on TP5x balls. No code, and it appears on the homepage.
adidas golf shoes definitely do not work... :(

adidas golf shoes definitely do not work... :(
Bummer. The Ogio Alpha Convoy 514 RTC does, and I’m trying to justify the fight I will have with my wife when she sees a third golf bag show up to the house within a year.

Bummer. The Ogio Alpha Convoy 514 RTC does, and I’m trying to justify the fight I will have with my wife when she sees a third golf bag show up to the house within a year.

Ship it to the office!

Anyone looking for a stand bag should definitely take advantage of this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you use ebates/Rakuten, Golf Galaxy is among the stores giving 12% cash back today.

couldn't pass up the srixon Q star deal. $50 for 5 dozen is stupid cheap.
I was able to get my local DSG to match this in the store. I picked up 5 dz too.

Damn, I didn't NEED any more golf balls but no way could I pass up Q-Star Tours for $10.00 a dozen. 5 dozen inbound.

Damn, I didn't NEED any more golf balls but no way could I pass up Q-Star Tours for $10.00 a dozen. 5 dozen inbound.
I'm thinking about ordering another 5 doz. ?

You guys needs to stop talking about those balls hahaha

winter is cold.
Why don’t you order some Q-Stars to help keep you warm?

W
Doesn’t seem to combine with the QStar deal someone was considering getting 11 dozen
Considering 10 dozen was $106 shipped with taxes, I can see it being exempted from other deals.

These are so cheap that I though about ordering another 5 dozen to give golf balls out to trick or treaters.

www.teeoff.com

30% off Weekdays, 25% off Weekend with code PLAYALWAYS

ei

Last edited:
Anyone looking for a stand bag should definitely take advantage of this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cant believe I missed this, its a fantastic deal. They also have the cart version of the 514 Convoy in every color but grey on sale for $149 which is an unbelievable price.

Ogio 514 Cart - PGA Superstore

Don't feel bad, I am too. 10 dozen balls for $100.00? Kind of a no brainer, really. It would be different if they were Top Flights or some other turd of a ball but these are damned good balls. Honestly, I'm going to kind of feel stupid if I DON'T order another 5 dozen. I'll reach the point next season when I crack open the last sleeve of the 5 dozen I ordered and say to myself "F***ing idiot. You should have ordered 5 more".

Don't feel bad, I am too. 10 dozen balls for $100.00? Kind of a no brainer, really. It would be different if they were Top Flights or some other turd of a ball but these are damned good balls. Honestly, I'm going to kind of feel stupid if I DON'T order another 5 dozen. I'll reach the point next season when I crack open the last sleeve of the 5 dozen I ordered and say to myself "F***ing idiot. You should have ordered 5 more".

And that right there is why I've ordered 15 dozen.

?

Says the $10 a doz. on Q Star Tours is good through 11/23. I have a dozen and will now test them this weekend and probably order a good amount at those prices
Checking again this morning and the price is now $19.98/doz. I wonder if it was a misprice that has now been corrected.

Back