Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

It's a shame the Olympic Golf dressing committee didn't know about this deal before they picked out their country apparel.

Those look like Nike's upcoming catalog.

1628180658682.png
1628180643897.png

It's a shame the Olympic Golf dressing committee didn't know about this deal before they picked out their country apparel.
So what, it was just a coincidence?

2SNEW. For use at second swing. $20 off a purchase over $100. Might be once per email or account.

BBF82A11-B5F1-471A-9874-44B3408D8A44.jpeg

Proozy deal ...

Screen Shot 2021-08-15 at 7.54.18 AM.png

Here is a Global Golf promo code for $20 off. One time use, so first come first serve:
C-GDXNCRG-XMQ7MB

25% off anything at Callaway Golf Pre-Owned with code THRIFT. 24 Hours only.

20PERCENT at golfballs.com code works on some Chrome Soft and CSX balls. Not CSX LS though.

Extra 60% off apparel at 2nd Swing with code STYLE60

I got a few Puma Cloudspun polos for $14 a piece and some ladies polos for under $5. They're known for used clubs, but all the apparel I saw was new. Just a warning, the selection is pretty hit or miss and the site isn't super user friendly... a few items turned out to be unavailable after clicking on them. But, it was worth it for me!

This is a referral link that gets you $15 off a $75 order (and gets me $15 off a future order) in case anyone wants to use it. If referrals aren't allowed, please let me know and I can delete.

Kind of a deal thing but I'm at Kohl's because apparently spending money is fun and required!

They have tons of golf stuff on clearance... Likely not the greatest of quality but gloves are 6 bucks. Lots of other things, I'm not in the market but maybe someone gets such going shopping and it's on need and your local store is the same.PXL_20210822_193842890.jpg

Any Labor day sales ? Usually, I am getting mailers and my inbox is full of deals at this point.

Free putter fitting at Club Champion with the purchase of a putter!

Noticed Labor Day weekend deals on IG with Straight Down and Fairways &Greens.

Screen Shot 2021-09-14 at 10.40.31 AM.png

Back