Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

BlackQuail is having a 35% off site wide sale

blackquailapparel.com

1654699387513.png

Saw this on FB. Municipal has some things 50% off.

ACAFD651-4571-4C83-A1EE-A940898E19F4.png

Got this one in my email
Screenshot_20220609-091711_Email.jpg

I need grips top to bottom......someone @ me if they see something from Golf Pride or someone who sells Golf Pride

I need grips top to bottom......someone @ me if they see something from Golf Pride or someone who sells Golf Pride

Soooooooooooooooooooooooo I found this coupon code: 51119686549500 which takes off $10 on a $30+ purchase.

I then proceeded to place 4 orders (3 grips each in the first 3 and four in the last) Saved $10 on each order. Plus free shipping

Ordered Golf Pride MCC red/grey x 13 - $117 shipped INSTEAD OF $175 Shipped................:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
For Costco members ...

Screen Shot 2022-06-10 at 6.36.15 PM.png

Woot deal ...
Screen Shot 2022-06-11 at 9.00.46 AM.png

Anyone on the lookout for a push cart should check out their local Costco, mine had Clicgear 4.0 for $230

Was shopping for a stand/carry bag and found this coupon on the Ogio site:
CALLAWAYUNIV22

It takes 40% off. Also, picked up 3% Capital One rewards. (y)🍺

Was shopping for a stand/carry bag and found this coupon on the Ogio site:
CALLAWAYUNIV22

It takes 40% off. Also, picked up 3% Capital One rewards. (y)🍺
Put that use this morning for some Can Coolers - Bought Standard and Thin cans
Thanks!

Put that use this morning for some Can Coolers - Bought Standard and Thin cans
Thanks!

Man, I need some of those too. I'm heading back in. 🍺

Forgot to mention they offer free shipping/no minimum too. (y)

Edit: Just picked up a 6 can cooler and microfiber towel.

Last edited:
Why did I make my way into here? Now I’m apparel shopping.

Don't know what all it applies to, but promo code JUNESAVE saved me 10% off a RadSpeed 5W at Cobra Golf. (Thank you Capital One Shopping!)

Save 20% at Barstool Sports with Promo Code ATHLETE20. Also can't say what it applies to, but I know it works on their limited edition headcovers.

Btw, if you don't have Capital One Shopping, you should look into it. You don't need a Capital One card. In fact, you don't need to do anything. Just download the app, shop as usual on Chrome, and the app does the work automatically at checkout.

24 hours only ...

Screen Shot 2022-06-27 at 7.17.58 AM.png

Woot has a pretty good deal on Bushnell Phantom 2 GPS device. My partner (@BAM7) uses it in our league and it's pretty accurate. He purchased some cup holder contraption from $5 below so we just have it sitting in our cart at all times.

Woot Bushnell GPS Deal

Shot scope is having some sales today & you can get an additional 15% off using code: Paige
Yep, V3 is on sale until the 30th and you can stack the code. Incredible deal. On the way to me now.

Yep, V3 is on sale until the 30th and you can stack the code. Incredible deal. On the way to me now.
Why do I open this thread?

Back