Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

that shot scope price is pretty nuts. i may have to snag it, must resist buying more golf stuff for a little according to the wife.

Count me in as part of the group that picked up the :shotscope: V3. What a deal.

Must. Resist.......

*throws wallet*
I resisted for a day (wife said I didn’t need) but I gave in (talked her into it) as it was such a good deal (explained that to the Mrs.)

Geez, that ShotScope V3, for $149 Canadian........ holy crap.
Take my money now!

For those who can't get enough PXG or want to try them out. The newest driver Gen 5 0811 and 0811 XF (I think they are called) - both on sale (BABY!) $299 for non heroes - and $249 for heroes, For giggles I priced one out - with a grip upgrade - the grip upcharge was $30. No idea what they charge for shipping this week either. But man, $249 with choice of about 4 or 5 shafts that were not upcharged, not a bad thing for those interested.

BOOM - BABY - BOOM:rolleyes:

For those who can't get enough PXG or want to try them out. The newest driver Gen 5 0811 and 0811 XF (I think they are called) - both on sale (BABY!) $299 for non heroes - and $249 for heroes, For giggles I priced one out - with a grip upgrade - the grip upcharge was $30. No idea what they charge for shipping this week either. But man, $249 with choice of about 4 or 5 shafts that were not upcharged, not a bad thing for those interested.

WELCOME TO THE SMOKE SHOW!!!!!!!!

The Gen 5 drivers are the 0311 and 0311XF and at hero pricing are an amazing deal. I’m really liking my 0211 but I’m tempted to try one of the 0311. And even better is that now they offer 60 days no questions 100% refund. Unreal.

The Gen 5 drivers are the 0311 and 0311XF and at hero pricing are an amazing deal. I’m really liking my 0211 but I’m tempted to try one of the 0311. And even better is that now they offer 60 days no questions 100% refund. Unreal.
RIght 0311 - my mistake. Yes, great deal - particularly for heroes. It is unreal, some simply question why the pricing is as it is, loss leader? gift from the owner, something else? But if I were in the market for a new driver I would absolutely give it serious consideration.

my buddy has the 0311 and I've never seen him hit a driver so good. he's normally like 50 yards shy of me and out last round he was right with me on most drives and surpassed me on a couple.

I’ve played 2 drivers and had gen 2 irons they are good clubs. I just don’t care for the ads or the pricing structure (spin the wheel get a deal!)

i don’t begrudge anyone was plays their equipment.

Do we know how long those PXG Gen 5's will be on sale?
The email I received said it goes to the end of August. I did visit the site and it appears that everything is on sale (again), irons wedges, putters, everything for those interested this may be a good time to investigate further.

I admit (again) the driver price - barring upgrades - is a very attractive price.

The email I received said it goes to the end of August. I did visit the site and it appears that everything is on sale (again), irons wedges, putters, everything for those interested this may be a good time to investigate further.

I admit (again) the driver price - barring upgrades - is a very attractive price.

Yes, it is. I was already planning on going in for a Driver and 4 hybrid, guess I'll get in before the end of the month

Screen Shot 2022-08-05 at 7.59.37 AM.png

I'm not one to gamble on color assortment, but here's a deal for those who are ...

Screen Shot 2022-08-05 at 11.21.31 AM.png

my buddy has the 0311 and I've never seen him hit a driver so good. he's normally like 50 yards shy of me and out last round he was right with me on most drives and surpassed me on a couple.
Couldn’t resist. Just ordered a 0311 with a Cypher 50 5.5 shaft. The 60-day 100% refund was too good to pass up. Edit: switched to the 0311. It shipped today.

Last edited:
PXG is offering free shipping through Labor Day.

Back