Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Checking again this morning and the price is now $19.98/doz. I wonder if it was a misprice that has now been corrected.
Looks like goalie ordering 15 dozen started the alarms

Checking again this morning and the price is now $19.98/doz. I wonder if it was a misprice that has now been corrected.
Did it have the $10 off a dozen still?

Deal still good, you have to add them to your cart, and they have to be the 2018 model.

Did it have the $10 off a dozen still?

Deal still good, you have to add them to your cart, and they have to be the 2018 model.
6ybSIb3.jpg

Man, I ordered my last 5 dozen just in time!!!!

It had the ten dollars off a dozen last night.

If you ordered 15 dozen I hope you like them!

I lose about 1 ball per 9-hole round and play about 45 9-hole rounds per year. If you call it an even 4 dozen balls per year it will take me a while to work through my backlog of 9 dozen. While tempted I did not buy any of the QSTs.

Dave

These are so cheap that I though about ordering another 5 dozen to give golf balls out to trick or treaters.
Is there a code for it? On GG site and says $20/doxen

Edit appears I'm too late

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Is there a code for it? On GG site and says $20/doxen

Edit appears I'm too late

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
Yeah, I went back for round 2 and it was too late. If it pops back up I’m sure someone will post it.

What’s odd is that when you go back to past orders and click on the I for information, it says it goes to 11/13. Oh well.

Stitch has a 25% off coupon today.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191016-093740__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20191016-093740__01.jpg
    267.9 KB · Views: 22
What’s odd is that when you go back to past orders and click on the I for information, it says it goes to 11/13. Oh well.
I think the original, intended offer of $10 off per doz. is good through Nov. 13. I'm pretty sure the extra $10 off was an error that we all took advantage of. :geek:

I think the original, intended offer of $10 off per doz. is good through Nov. 13. I'm pretty sure the extra $10 off was an error that we all took advantage of. :geek:
I think so too. I bought mine in store last week since I had a round that day and they were really confused why their balls that were already on sale for $20 were on sale for $10 online. They checked the year, picture of the box, and the sku all trying to prove me wrong on their own price match.

I'll pass, at that price. Wonder if they have a discount code. ;)
But you can get on an easy payment plan! As low as $16,836,883,185.22 a month.

Somebody SKUd up really bad there.

ahh, so the sale is really for 20/doz, and the $10/doz was a true price mistake. GladI loaded up!

Yeah, looking back it looks like an error in pricing.

I guess I should just be glad the 15 dozen I ordered were delivered, not regretting the 5 dozen more I almost ordered.....

These are pricey, but considered by many to be the best out there

$100 off demo day 5x5 mats while they last. Coupon code DEMO5x5

Yeah, looking back it looks like an error in pricing.

I guess I should just be glad the 15 dozen I ordered were delivered, not regretting the 5 dozen more I almost ordered.....
Glad I’m not the only one to get 15doz! Got 5doz last week and pulled the trigger for another 10doz the other day. Just delivered today!

Back