Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

www.golfworks.com

ST0134APRON-Ad-MD.jpg

MXB0015-Ad-MD.jpg

Recieved mine last night.

Same as you, all brand new in OEM packaging, no logos. I feel like I stole these....
I honestly only got them since they were so cheap to use to hit off a mat into a net at home if I ever got around to getting a setup.
Took them out for a round last week and I was shocked at how much I liked them. For reference, I have a stockpile of the last 2 generations of Z Stars and last generation B330S and I found the RB Tours to be every bit as long off the tee and irons for me with relatively the same amount of greenside spin. I also read durability was a huge issue, so I decided to test them by aiming one onto a cart path and another one or two off a tree. I expected to see it so beat up that it would be unplayable but to my surprise it was no worse than I’d see from the ZStar or B330S.
I also didn’t see the fitting story about these balls from Chris Voshall and realized I should’ve probably tried the X. I’m actually kicking myself for not ordering more of both. But thanks for the heads up, that was the steal of the century!

84973CB1-8A74-4FB7-A6EA-C3F08B2FC721.jpeg

Golfballs.com Coupon Code - 20PERCENT

1589311614038.png

anyone got a CPO free shipping code laying around, the one they sent me i waited and it expired. :(

pushes the desire to upgrade 3w
Yeah, me thinks a Cally SZ fw could be in order! Even though i’m loving my Sim Ti 5er.

Any shaft thoughts?

1589459951166.png
1589459955316.png

Driver or fw? In any case. i’m not an Even flow fan, so Inwould go 1 then maybe 3.
ughh more things I know nothing about all because I peeked at a deal!

3W

Perusing Carl's Golfland after they emailed and found these which look kinda cool

Also these

This is probably just the beginning of the deals, the golf industry is suffering.

Dave

Back