Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Got notification that the shirt I ordered shipped. I also had a tour length SZX in the order with the stock tensei blue, but I guess because I asked for the stock non-connect Lamkin ace crossline to be stretched by 1/64” it makes the driver a custom order. So guessing a good week or so before it ships.

Saw the great deal on prior generation qstars posted in here from golfballs.com and ordered them on may 15. Got an email receipt saying expected delivery of May 22. Sent them a message today because I hadn't received them (figured it was slow because of everything going on) but the response was they were out of them. Pretty frustrating since it's been 13 days since I paid them and they couldn't even message me to tell me that. The guy that was messaging me was great trying to work with me on switching to the tours but I'm not a huge fan of those. Anyone else run into this?

Saw the great deal on prior generation qstars posted in here from golfballs.com and ordered them on may 15. Got an email receipt saying expected delivery of May 22. Sent them a message today because I hadn't received them (figured it was slow because of everything going on) but the response was they were out of them. Pretty frustrating since it's been 13 days since I paid them and they couldn't even message me to tell me that. The guy that was messaging me was great trying to work with me on switching to the tours but I'm not a huge fan of those. Anyone else run into this?
I bet I will be in the same boat since I have not received a shipping notice on my second order. I’ll follow up and see what they say.

Golfballs.com extended their 20% off Memorial Day sale...current generation Tour B balls can be had for a great deal with the recent price drop on them along with the discount code. Actually they can be had for the same or less per dozen than if you’d ordered with the 4dz for 3dz Deal.

Should have got the yellow. They told me my order was good to go

Golfballs.com extended their 20% off Memorial Day sale...current generation Tour B balls can be had for a great deal with the recent price drop on them along with the discount code. Actually they can be had for the same or less per dozen than if you’d ordered with the 4dz for 3dz Deal.
what is the code?

Found it: 20PERCENT

My bag ordered with one of the codes gets delivered today. I had a different code keyed in initially in cart and then changed it to the 45% one at the time. Upon processing, it reverted back to the prior code used. Luckily I screenshot the order as it was being processed that showed the 45 discount.

Emailed and messaged them after it shipped at the higher price and they refunded me the difference. (y)

FYI..Golf Galaxy and Dickssporting goods sent emails advertising 50% additional trade in on Callaway, Cobra, Taylormade and PING!. Yes, unbelievable, Ping is allowing 50% additional trade in on their new clubs. I just got back from Golf Galaxy and traded in my old Ping G400 fairways for Ping G410 fairways. Great deal with the lower price on the G410 and the additional 50% trade in.
1590796361354.png

50% Trade Enhancement‡‡ Select PING Golf Equipment

FYI..Golf Galaxy and Dickssporting goods sent emails advertising 50% additional trade in on Callaway, Cobra, Taylormade and PING!. Yes, unbelievable, Ping is allowing 50% additional trade in on their new clubs. I just got back from Golf Galaxy and traded in my old Ping G400 fairways for Ping G410 fairways. Great deal with the lower price on the G410 and the additional 50% trade in.
50% Trade Enhancement‡‡ Select PING Golf Equipment

It is unfortunate for manufacturers, but I expect deals will continue to get better as they need cash flow.

Dave

Cleveland has dropped the price on its RTX 4 wedges to $99.99

Costco Callaway Hex...Even better than last time...

1591043818255.png

1591043791847.png

Picked up 2 boxes in store this weekend. Couldn't resist when I saw big display of them. :ROFLMAO:

I'd love to get some pictures and comparables.

Back