Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

For the Canucks:

GolfTown has a sale on that ends today.

I am on my way to pick up some Noodleball L&S. $40 (Canadian) for 36.

ST0134APRON-Ad-MD.jpg

For the Canadians:

Screenshot_20200824-084042_Gmail.jpg

In another thread here on THP, someone asked about Greyson golf attire and several people chimed in how great it was. I did a few searches and found some Canadian sales. I think this one is the Deal Of The Day if it fits:

Off White golf shirt XL $131 reduced to $41 and promo code Take40 drops it to $24!!

Screenshot_20200824-200854_Brave.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
For CBD users ... 25% off with code AUGUST25

Screen Shot 2020-08-25 at 7.59.58 AM.png

Ecco golf shoes on sale and have extra 30-40% off with code LABOR20. Multiple styles available, including non golf shoes too!!

Full sale here:

Sample golf shoes on sale:

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk[/b]

Original Penguin starting its labor day sale early

For the Canadian ladies:

Today's WagJag: For $49.99 golf in style with a Pair of Women's Adidas Response Bounce Golf Shoes, a $100 retail value. Shipping included!

I did a quick search and found them advertised elsewhere for $60 plus shipping and most were already sold out. Note that these look like a last year model as there is a version 2.0 that sells for the full price.

Wagjag link!

eBay has a coupon that I did not get a notification but worked for me. $25 off 25.01 or more with HAPPY25

hope It works for you guys too.

Didn't work for me - dang...

www.Srixon.com has $30 off its Asics Gel course shoes (down to $99.99)

Not the "normal" golf deal...but this seems to be a pretty good deal involving golf too.

JW Marriott Desert Ridge [marriott.com] is inviting parents and children to ditch their current "home office" and virtual "homeroom" zoom views during Monday-Thursday for a change of scenery and fun in between. Students can do their online school work in one of their ball rooms connected to high-speed internet.

After "school", enjoy one of five pools including a 1,600 linear foot Lazy River and 89-foot serpentine slide, challenging each other to a round of family golf at Wildfire Golf Club, or a game of pickleball on one of 12+ indoor/outdoor courts.

The Learn, Work & PLAY Package starts at $179 per night and includes

$100 resort credit per night

50% Off a second room

Free Unlimited Golf for Up To 4 Daily

50% Off Cabanas

Pool Suites and VIP Griffin Bay seating

$10 donation per stay to support local education programs

Book Directly [marriott.com]
Promotional Code code: ZJL
Book by December 31, 2020

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Not the "normal" golf deal...but this seems to be a pretty good deal involving golf too.

JW Marriott Desert Ridge [marriott.com] is inviting parents and children to ditch their current "home office" and virtual "homeroom" zoom views during Monday-Thursday for a change of scenery and fun in between. Students can do their online school work in one of their ball rooms connected to high-speed internet.

After "school", enjoy one of five pools including a 1,600 linear foot Lazy River and 89-foot serpentine slide, challenging each other to a round of family golf at Wildfire Golf Club, or a game of pickleball on one of 12+ indoor/outdoor courts.

50% Off a second room

50% Off Cabanas

Wow, that is a pretty dang good deal. Going to book something ASAP since I'm local. Good looking out.

50% Off a second room

50% Off Cabanas

Nice deal!