Dear Mizuno....Revise your US website

sigm22

Reaction score
Maybe I am crazy and it kills me to even bring this up as I am admittedly a Mizuno fan but their US website may be the worst website of all the OEMs. I certainly wish they would update the US website to be more like their European counterpart.....golf specific and 10 x's better. Anyway, chime in if you feel the same way.

Thank you for bringing this up. I couldn't agree more. Just copy-paste from the Euro site. I realize it is more involved than that, but come on Mizuno. You already have the content on one of your websites. :geek:

I agree...the website lacks a lot to be desired.

Was thinking this a few weeks ago when I was looking at their irons. Looks like someone from sales just threw something together because they had someone on the phone ask what their website address was.

Is this "another" golf company that has a Asia parent where the marketing to the US consumer is an "After Thought" ?

What does Mizuno and Space Jam have in common? They both have vintage websites.

MizunoUSA is one of the worst sites out there. I just go to the european one for info.

Totally agree. At one point Wilson Golf had a poor website, however, Mizuno has taken over that spot with flying colors. Which is a shame because they have some of the best irons on the market.

I have had this thought before when trying to browse through their website. I know the website isn't indicative of the quality of the product that the company puts out. With that being said though, it can be rather frustrating if you're trying to do some research prior to a hands on testing and the main source of that information (other than the THP community), is frustrating and difficult to work with.

Has anyone had to deal with their customer service department? Was just wondering because I’m looking at a set of their new irons, hopefully nothing will ever go wrong but just in case.

Has anyone had to deal with their customer service department? Was just wondering because I’m looking at a set of their new irons, hopefully nothing will ever go wrong but just in case.
If I'm not mistaken, there was a post about this a few months ago.

Actually, the customer service out of Atlanta is pretty good. I’d say Mizuno cares. Now do they splash money around like Callaway? No.

Totally agree...purposefully avoid cause very outdated and frustrating. Need Canadian site also scrapped and burned at same time as US site.

And they also need to sell all the sweet apparel they sell over seas and not here.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

A friend is a Mizuno Rep and he mention a rebuild was coming for the website. The Europe site is miles better!

Agree. I love Mizuno too but their site is really not good. Its been like that for years too.

Agree. I love Mizuno too but their site is really not good. Its been like that for years too.
Yeah, you think they would have done something about it by now.....

It’s pretty embarrassing that a company the size of Mizuno has such a poor US presence

Well, if the new website Noodle 3872 eluded to is eventually rolled out, I certainly hope it is a golf only format and not another general website that dumps all categories of Mizuno sports together.

I’m told it will be a stand alone golf site.

Back