flog2424

Philippians 4:13
Reaction score
Handicap
This may be the most inappropriate question asked to a group of internet golfers but anyone tried out the DECADE system for course management?

Watched some youtube videos about shot dispersion and club selection off tee and it has peaked my interest a little. Anyone played with this?

I have been using for most if not all of this year as has my son and I'm finding it to work exceptionally well for us both. Like 90% or more of our tee shots are playable now. We are both using the 65 yard/40 yard left to right dispersion measurement for our driver and 3 wood when it comes to course scouting/tee club selection.

We've simplified it some for approach shots and will aim for the center of the green or best place to aim (least trouble) with any club 7i or longer, and aim for the pin with an 8i or less.

I'm not sure paying for the system to track stats is necessary, but the free information the creator provides regarding course management is probably the best system out there. For those that don't know about the system, here is the creator's YouTube channel:

That’s exactly what I wanted to hear. Seems like if you put in the ground work and trust then it pays dividends

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The free information you can find is very useful and I try to incorporate what I can into my game. Just realizing that no matter what, you're aiming a shogun and how to manage that on the course is huge. Avoid the penalty at all costs and go from there.

I stumbled onto this system through a tweet. Just the little I've scratched the surface on this, it's fascinating. Goodness knows, I could use better course and game management.

Back