Deep Dive: Mizuno Golf with Chris Voshall

Line of the interview was JB telling Chris that outside is where he finds his food. I actually died hahaha

Otherwise, really great stuff, enjoy getting to know the people behind a brand. A Wesleyan grad and starting out your career playing with clubs at C.C. of the South ain’t too shabby!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are out with Chris today and Canadan hitting some irons

dc9181959260ba3a9275a134c30a14fe.jpg

Welp, Dan will be switching to Mizuno’s now. All it took for me was a couple swings and I was sold!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watched this interview a second time. Very well done - Chris is very fun guy to listen to and I learned a lot I didnt' know about Mizuno.

With the Mizuno Experience announced, thought it was a good time to bring this back up.
A deep dive with Chris Voshall talking about everything you could imagine.

A timely bump for sure & will have plenty of time to immerse myself once again later today!

Excellent interview @JB It's refreshing to see someone conduct a interview unscripted like this. It highlights the passion and enthusiasm Chris has for the products being discussed.
But seriously, a herbivore? ?

This video has me really torn on the Mizuno Experience....I mean the clubs sound great, and I’d love to try out their metal woods.

On the other hand I’m really worried about the food options. :ROFLMAO:

I kid of course. I’d love to spend some time with Chris, he does a great job explaining tech and the marketing side of the business. The video has me definitely amped up for the Mizuno Experience!

Great video! Seems like a great guy!

Back