deep faced fairway wood

AK jr.

d2 college player
Reaction score
Handicap
I am in the market for a deeper face fairway this off season because the i15 just isnt cutting it off the tee. preferably 13 degrees but 15 isn't a problem really. just wanted to hear some opinions of whats newer these days. woods im considering are s9-1 pro, mizuno f60, 906f2/909f3, and cleveland launcher dst. if there are any newer (2008-current) woods im missing or if you have any comments on any of these woods, all of it is appreciated!

I would suggest the Tour Exoctics line. They are great woods.

I am in the market for a deeper face fairway this off season because the i15 just isnt cutting it off the tee. preferably 13 degrees but 15 isn't a problem really. just wanted to hear some opinions of whats newer these days. woods im considering are s9-1 pro, mizuno f60, 906f2/909f3, and cleveland launcher dst. if there are any newer (2008-current) woods im missing or if you have any comments on any of these woods, all of it is appreciated!

The S9-1 pro fairway wood has a little bitty head however with your skill level, it can be a hot 3-wood. I have heard if you don't hit it in the center of the clubface, it is not forgiving. One of the older Cobra fairway woods which has a deep face and forgiving was the SZ model. Really hot off the tee or deck with better forgiveness than the S9-1 Pro model. I bet you could find the Cobra SZ FW on ebay.

Back