DEOLAX shirts and pullovers?

SVonhof

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Based on a recommendation, I bought a DEOLAX polo and I have been very happy with it. I would say it competes with the Peter Millar and Footjoy polo's for quality and beats them hands-down for price. On Amazon for ~$26 for Polo's and quarter-zip pullovers for ~$35.

I don't know how many here have tried them, but I would say go for it. The sizes are a tad small, but not excessively so. I ordered an XL which is what I always wear and it is fine for me but smaller than an XL Footjoy.

I haven't tried that particular brand, but I own several polos from the Amazon brand MAELREG. They're good quality, breathe well during the summer heat, have a lot of nice prints, and their sizing is right on for me (they're cut on the slimmer side, but not body-hugging).

There are so many brands that make quality goods it's really hard to spend 100 on a polo unless you find something you just can't live without.

I haven't tried that particular brand, but I own several polos from the Amazon brand MAELREG. They're good quality, breathe well during the summer heat, have a lot of nice prints, and their sizing is right on for me (they're cut on the slimmer side, but not body-hugging).
I bought a polo and pullover out of curiosity. I don’t know about OP’s brand but I’m not a fan of Maelreg polo. Maybe I got a bad one. The sleeves were almost an inch different in length and the placket was crooked. Material was okay. The shirt fit okay through the chest and below but was tight through the shoulders and underarm. It was okay. Easy returns though.

I won a deolax polo on IG and it's very similar in material to a lot of the other brands on there, like pins and axes which I have a few of as well.

Sizing is comparable to Travis Mathew I feel.. we will see how it holds up over some uses

Back