Des Moines Outing in October

I'm packed up and ready to go! Leaving work a bit early tomorrow....Grabbing Manlai and navigating the roads west! Here's hoping all everyone's golf games make sure to make the trip as well! :)

It is fun flying upside down @ 60-70knts. :D

tappin from my big as note2

Okay, I was with you until upside down....That's not quite my style. I'd need new boxers and pants....

Best roller coaster ride is in this thing.
tujega3e.jpg

pondering whether the speedblades will make the trip. BTW, I'm looking to move an extra 50* Taylormade ATV wedge that's only been hit a couple of times at most if anyone's interested.

Damn glad you're making this Sammy !!!!

Damn glad you're making this Sammy !!!!

super pumped that we'll get a round together finally!

Sometime in the next 36-48 hours, I will be in the company of some great THPers. Add to that excitement, my golf pants are arriving today. Oh! ANNNNNDDDD, while toying around with the golf logix app, I discovered my tiny little 2400 yard 9 hole home course has been mapped.....it was only off by an average of 75 yards on every hole.

~Rock

That is a pretty solid chunk of good news right there.

pondering whether the speedblades will make the trip. BTW, I'm looking to move an extra 50* Taylormade ATV wedge that's only been hit a couple of times at most if anyone's interested.

Gotta bring the blades. I'm dying to hit them. (If you don't mind of course)

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 4

I wish we had a lefty set of these speed blades. Hawk why can't you be a lefty

Leftysean I have a seemore putter, a scotty Cameron golo, a xhot hybrid.. Any interest in any of that? If so ill bring them for you to try.

In less than 10min. I start my journey North. See ya all soon

Leftysean I have a seemore putter, a scotty Cameron golo, a xhot hybrid.. Any interest in any of that? If so ill bring them for you to try.

I would take a look at the Seemore

In less than 10min. I start my journey North. See ya all soon

In 36 minutes I get on a flight at Ohare to go home for some awesome company and great golf!

Man, I'm going to miss this! You guys have fun!

Wish I could take one of our Citation X. I'd be there in an hour. .maybe a lil more

Travel safe guys.

I see a lot of people are starting to head this way.

I'm at work......that is all.

~Sir Rock

Travel safe everyone!!! See you tomorrow night :)

Damn I'm tired. Annual Enrollment sucks! I have had 6am meetings for the past week, and they will continue nearly everyday for the next few weeks. AAAAAHHHHH! It will be refreshing to wake up at around 7:00 to get to the course on Saturday.

Wish I could take one of our Citation X. I'd be there in an hour. .maybe a lil more

From ICT, a lot less than an hour especially at M.96

I'm entering Iowa

Back