Des Moines Outing in October

I usually have my son from Friday Night until Saturday early afternoon.

I just now found out that she wants to trade nights.

There is room Dennis. Make it happen!

I see a Bridgestone staff bag visiting Iowa soon......

I usually have my son from Friday Night until Saturday early afternoon.

I just now found out that she wants to trade nights.

DENNIS... Text me. you are coming

Match play? Rock v hawk and sleuth v th

~Sir Rock

Negotiations have begun

If u make it, ill buy you your favorite 6 pack of beer (so long as its available at the liquor store across the street from the hotel).

~Sir Rock

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

I may or may not be texting him as we speak

That didn't go as planned. I tried to trade Friday night for tomorrow night, which would have freed me up to make the trip, but she needed me to cover Saturday night instead.

Bummer. It was worth a try at least.

Typical workday before I start a vacation - busy as all heck, and had to stay an extra hour, and some stuff is not as wrapped up as I'd prefer, but it's not train wreck, either. And, of course, since I planned on leaving work early I didn't get much household stuff done this week, so it's been a mad scramble this evening.

But it all does not matter, I'll be on the road sometime tomorrow AM and I won't care about the undone items on the to do list!

Just as long as I don't forget my golf clubs...

Well I got things packed last night, so I can either leave @ 2:30 when I get off work or take it easy tonight & leave around 8 tomorrow morning.
Might go tonight & hookup with my cousin tomorrow and take me flying :p

tappin from my big as note2

Getting closer! Save travels to everybody. I'll be leaving about 4:30am on Saturday, which should have me to the course by 7-7:30.

Getting closer! Save travels to everybody. I'll be leaving about 4:30am on Saturday, which should have me to the course by 7-7:30.

Awesome Cap. I will be leaving a little early from work Friday to be at my girlfriends parents place in time for the cardinals game and then get up bright and early and make the 20-30 minute drive from there to the course

Weather looks good. A little chilly in the morning and a little wind, but not bad at all for mid October.

Not bad at all. I will be packing pants and shorts. I will be a game time decision

I'll have pants on I believe.

The temp isn't all that cold to me it will come down to how hard the wind is blowing

Typical workday before I start a vacation - busy as all heck, and had to stay an extra hour, and some stuff is not as wrapped up as I'd prefer, but it's not train wreck, either. And, of course, since I planned on leaving work early I didn't get much household stuff done this week, so it's been a mad scramble this evening.

But it all does not matter, I'll be on the road sometime tomorrow AM and I won't care about the undone items on the to do list!

Just as long as I don't forget my golf clubs...

Safe travels! No idea on dinner tomorrow. Get in touch when you arrive and we will figure it out.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 4

Well I got things packed last night, so I can either leave @ 2:30 when I get off work or take it easy tonight & leave around 8 tomorrow morning.

I get home from work this afternoon. I have no plans tomorrow as far as I know. Let me know when your free.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 4

Gotta take the flying opportunity!!

Back