Describe your Golf Style?

Lots of blues and grays with teal. I have blues, grays, blacks and plaid shorts all color tops. A few belts but don't dress loud anymore.

Feel well look well play well

Not brand specific but I try to dress like I know what I’m doing.

muni-chic?

Joe Muni here...costco cargos, costco golf shirt untucked, bucket hat or muni course hat...

Greys, blues and black. I have a few other options as well but those are my preferred. Mostly Puma, Addidas and TM. Again there are a few other random options.

Black, White, Greys - with a splash of color. I like to mix in the blue or tartan pants every so often. Euro cut shirts and saddle shoes.

Whatever Coolibar sells that's golf-appropriate; usually shorts + long sleeve collared shirt. Sun protection > style (I'm not good enough at golf for style to matter...).

I dress appropriately for what golf courses require. A collared shirt, comfortable walking shoes, wide brim hat, sun glasses, two gloves, and clean, pressed cargo shorts, with a belt. Tan, white, and gray color combos

After that I just hit the ball. Go find it. Then, hit it again. Till I am done.

That's my style, and Im sticking to it. I'm just not an apparel guy.

Comfortable golf attire. Don’t spend too much time matching belts with hats and all that stuff... I try and match top with bottom, but sometimes that doesn’t work out. I just want to play.

I wear business casual at work so I basically dress for golf everyday I go to the office. I do not wear the more sporty type stuff with color blocks or chest stripes. It just looks a little loud and obnoxious around the office. I like solids, small stripes (feeder stripes seems to be what they are usually called), or small patterns. I love blue and green so I have a lot of that and some other colors mixed in. I probably dress a little more stylish than most, but that's because I wear the stuff all the time. My golf clothes are my work clothes, my go out to dinner clothes, my church clothes, etc.

I wear business casual at work so I basically dress for golf everyday I go to the office. I do not wear the more sporty type stuff with color blocks or chest stripes. It just looks a little loud and obnoxious around the office. I like solids, small stripes (feeder stripes seems to be what they are usually called), or small patterns. I love blue and green so I have a lot of that and some other colors mixed in. I probably dress a little more stylish than most, but that's because I wear the stuff all the time. My golf clothes are my work clothes, my go out to dinner clothes, my church clothes, etc.

Same. Lots of polos to work. Thrown on shorts and a belt and boom: golf attire.

I tend to match shoes and belt to the color scheme. Pretty tame on shirts color ( gray, black, khaki) but go wide range of colors on top. Stripes or solid colors mainly.

Internet golf hipster with a twist.

Mine is getting better, told myself since I don’t need clubs, this year I would work on my “look”.

Grey, black, khaki or blue pants or shorts, all shirts are solid colored except for a few with discrete patterns like a heathered pattern, brown, black or brown belt, white or black shoes (haven’t found anything that those two don’t match), as far as hats, it’s always an Atlanta Braves fitted hat. Not too particular on brands. Got UA, Adidas, Callaway, Members’ Mark (yes from Sam’s Club, they’re actually awesome and cheap) Nike and Footjoy shirts, UA pants and shorts, Nike shoes. I’m not a stylish person, but I’m able to look more than presentable.

Right now, LIMITED. I sent most of my golf clothes with the wife 5 weeks ago and have been rotating the same few things again and again.

I don't know about traditional, because I prefer more modern fabrics, but I'm pretty basic. I don't wear a lot of bright/loud colors. I'm not brand obsessive, but definitely have my favorites. I like the sportier stuff over anything stuffy looking. And it's typically more comfortable. That's why I like more modern fabrics. They move better, and it's an athletic endeavor out there.

I like white shoes. Or shoes where white is the main color. I'm traditional in that sense. I also just like white, because I have a dirty day-to-day, and it makes me feel clean. :D

Most of my golf attire is Under Armour. Hats, shirts, Shirts, 1/4 zips and Belts.

we were playing last week and a guy in the group in front of us had on what looked like maroon corduroy pants with a pink shirt with blue pokadots. They were taking forever and I made the joke “f’n hipsters”. A friend of my buddy was playing with us. He’s like 6’4”220 2% body fat freak. He didn’t say but 2 words the whole round up to this point. I’m over a putt and he says in his monotone voice “want to fight them?”. I lost it and had to back off my putt.

Blues, grays, a splash of color with green or red but NEVER yellow. Black or gray belt.

Blue, white, gray or green shirts with khaki, gray or stone colored shorts/pants. White golf shoes. Belt usually is in the same color family as the pants. Cap/hat is usually white but varies some depending on what I'm wearing.

I like the new fabrics but not the slim fit that many companies use. If I buy an XL shirt or pullover, I want an XL not a L tagged XL.

Are you brand specific? Do you match shoes with outfit? Belts and buckles? Crazy or traditional?
I think you know the shoes are where it’s at:ROFLMAO: I have grown to like the Travis Mathew polos and Peter Millar polos.

Back