Describe Your Last Birdie

545 yd Par 5, dead into the wind. Drive wasnt anything special, 2nd shot had to stay short of a water hazard I didn't dare try to clear from my poor drive, leaving 178 into a gusty headwind. Ballooned a 6 iron well short. Played a lowish hop & stop to the front pin with the 54*, came out perfectly, hit 3' on the green,, boounced twice, skidded a foot into the front of the cup.

330 down wind par 4.

Pin high drive. But about 80 yards left in another fairway. :LOL:

Pin on front point of triangle green over deep bunker.

Play it safe to middle of green and still barely clear bunker.

30 footer downhill and in.

160 yard par 3 slightly up hill.
8 Iron below the hole 5 footer. Straight up hill putt for a 2.

Tee shot on the par 3 11th hole playing about 156. Hit a 6 hybrird (yes, a 6 hybrid) that went over the hole and left me about 2.5 feet for the birdie. So close to an ace!!

330 down wind par 4.

Pin high drive. But about 80 yards left in another fairway. :LOL:

Pin on front point of triangle green over deep bunker.

Play it safe to middle of green and still barely clear bunker.

30 footer downhill and in.
I'm guessing.... Hole 2 at Ridgewood, drove it on #1 fairway?
Nice birdie btw

Cool, that was my 2nd guess; the only 2 places possible by what you described.

Pretty straight away short par 4. "island" green surrounded by a bunker completely around it. Hit a good hybrid, good wedge to about 6-8 feet, and read a really good right to left breaking putt.

Scramble but my shots used entire hole. 5 iron over water about 180 yards to about ten feet. Made a breaking putt.

Drivable par 4. Put pin high to the left in fairway. 40 yds made the pitch to 5 feet and sank the putt. Ho hum

The Tribute Golf Links #16 hole. 347 yd par 4 from white tees. My drive left me 106 yds to the pin. Elevated green. Hit a PW to 6 ft leaving an uphill putt. Sank the putt for a birdie.

Birdie on hole 14 yesterday. Drive into fairway bunker, 52* out of the bunker and onto the green, saw the ball hit green and then spun (likely not :ROFLMAO:) more like rolled right and was within 3 feet of the pin. Knocked it in for my lone birdie of the round.

1DBF90B7-BC6F-4FC2-8D0C-BF70B29B237F.jpeg
Looking from the green towards the tee box
59DAB23E-AD94-4DEE-9B95-C8C954BF169E.jpeg
Hole 9 - 155 yard par 3. Pulled my shot and ended up on the left edge of the green. (About as far left as the 2nd photo). Pin was about in the same location. Green slopes back to front. Made about a 45’ up and down hill putt and very happy it center punched the pin since it was picking up speed as it came downhill.

1663007087938.png

A decent 4H off the tee leaving about 110. From there, the hole plays damned near straight up. At my ball, I couldn't see the stick to get a yardage, but I knew it was back left, so I guesstimated 125. I hit a gripped down PW just onto the back fringe and rolled in about 15 footer. The PW was one of the most solidly struck shots I hit all day.

Another birdie in this morning’s round. Came after I had just 4-putted the par 3 3rd hole for double bogey (ouch). 4th hole is a 455 yard par 4. I pulled the tee shot low and to the left side of the fairway. Still had about 220 yards to the pin. Hit a nice 4hy up the hill and ended up in the fringe in front of the hole. Nice 58* wedge onto the green and rolled straight into the hole! Guess the best way to cure a 4-putt hole is to make the next hole a 0-putt hole, right?

480 yard par 5. Mostly trouble free off the tee. Water just short and left of the green. Hit 5 iron and got a great bounce straight on the green about 20 feet from the hole. Had a decent roll for eagle but was just a touch too hot and tapped in for birdie.

Short par 3, tees were up and it was playing around 105 tonight. Almost the exact pin position in the first picture below (pic was taken a week ago). Green is about 50 feet below this tee box.

The boy hit his to three feet and mine was maybe 5 with a little spin back. I hit a partial swing 53 degree wedge and hit maybe the best ball I’ve hit all year. Yay. Made the putt. Boy missed his - so sad 😪

0BA7F703-90AB-44D9-960E-004ACF3514B0.jpeg

0AD6B1AD-C2E7-43E2-B6A8-3750596C0CA3.jpeg

Relaxed 9i across the 12th Fairway to a narrow green set into the hill. 135 yards slightly uphill, to within 4 ft for a nice birdie.

A

Sent from my SM-F711B using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back