annsguy

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
My3Kids
I keep looking at Devereux Apparel line but have never seen it. I love the look of their Gravity Shorts. I should have bought them when they were on sale. Anyone have any input.

I used to have a few of their polos. Really liked them. More Euro cut so let's just say my current physique doesn't play well with that.

I keep looking at Devereux Apparel line but have never seen it. I love the look of their Gravity Shorts. I should have bought them when they were on sale. Anyone have any input.
Have a link for the site?

$84 for polos and $75 for shorts is a little rich for my blood. If I'm spending that kind of coin on golf threads, they'd better be pretty freaking special.

$84 for polos and $75 for shorts is a little rich for my blood. If I'm spending that kind of coin on golf threads, they'd better be pretty freaking special.
Total agreement. I tend to find brands I like with the idea that I will buy when it goes on sale. And it always does. There is way too many brands in the apparel world and more coming all the time.

Love Devereaux, there are a few reviews on the homepage.

I was just looking through their pants, I don't own any but I do like the looks of their joggers, gravity and chinos. I guess if I like something enough I don't mind spending the money. Nice looks to their apparel though!

Just love their Gravity short. I’m sure I’ll be buying some of this brand.

I used to have a few of their polos. Really liked them. More Euro cut so let's just say my current physique doesn't play well with that.

looking at their warehouse sale now. Was the cut trim throughout? How were the shirts on length?

I have 5 pairs of Gravity Shorts - the best shorts ever for summer, early fall - golf and casual - they can also double as swim pants - the pockets are mesh, fabric is light and stays that way in water.

I've had 2 pair for a few years and saw them on sale a couple of months ago and grabbed 3 more pairs. That good.

Last edited:
I have a few pieces and I like them. The pullover is amazing.

I got the pullover and the Gravity pant. Really like them. I may do their 4 shirts for $99.00 promo that going on. You dont see the brand where i live so thats cool too.

I just ordered 4 pairs of pants from their warehouse sale, figured it was worth a shot

I got the pullover and the Gravity pant. Really like them. I may do their 4 shirts for $99.00 promo that going on. You dont see the brand where i live so thats cool too.

The Gravity Pant reminded me of a jogger at the bottom. I did not go for it. The longest inseam was 32. The shorts are great.

I was able to get their long. i was afraid of the jogger look too. not really the case. At least i dont think so.

Love what I'm seeing out of these 4 pairs so far, and at $100 total not a bad deal at all
IMG_6636.jpeg

Love what I'm seeing out of these 4 pairs so far, and at $100 total not a bad deal at all
View attachment 8988856
Icey, Is the grey pant on the left more of a five pocket design. I got gravity pant and a 1/4 zip today. Got the short for my anniversary this weekend. I like this line.

Icey, Is the grey pant on the left more of a five pocket design. I got gravity pant and a 1/4 zip today. Got the short for my anniversary this weekend. I like this line.
Yes the two grey on the right are more performance material and the green and the one on the left are more 5 pocket style

I was able to get their long. i was afraid of the jogger look too. not really the case. At least i dont think so.

I think they redesigned the pant since their introduction. The longest inseam was once 32. I'll be looking for them at the next sale.

I think they redesigned the pant since their introduction. The longest inseam was once 32. I'll be looking for them at the next sale.
They are running a $29.99 sale right now on shirts and pants primarily. OLder styles and colors I suspect but nice stuff.

Yes the two grey on the right are more performance material and the green and the one on the left are more 5 pocket style

Do you know what model of pants you picked up? I was curious on the inseam as I am usually a 30 or 32, so I was curious if these run true or a bit long/short. I just snagged 2 pairs of Rush Hour and 1 pair of the Ford 5-pocket on a whim. Couldn't pass up the price.

Do you know what model of pants you picked up? I was curious on the inseam as I am usually a 30 or 32, so I was curious if these run true or a bit long/short. I just snagged 2 pairs of Rush Hour and 1 pair of the Ford 5-pocket on a whim. Couldn't pass up the price.
I am not Icey but I just got the Gravity pant in their 34 length. I am 6'1 and long legs and they are perfect.

I am not Icey but I just got the Gravity pant in their 34 length. I am 6'1 and long legs and they are perfect.
Good deal! I'm about 5'11" and had to roll with the 32" inseam due to availability. Guess I can always get 'em hemmed up if needed.

They seemed to fit fairly true to size

Back