Love being the 2nd group out. The first group leaves their putt lines in the dew so I get free reads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How have I missed this thread? The earlier the better!! Well sort of...6 am is a little too early. I prefer around 7:15 haha

We tee off at 640ish every weekend, finish around 10...and wouldn't have it any other way. Sure it makes for an EARRRRRLY morning considering its a 30 minute drive away where we typically play....but something about getting out early and knowing you won't be delayed is like a drug.
227fd6f183a9215072bd38153ac57128.jpg
08091266a90d14de33c617ab765fad24.jpg

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Nothing better than an early morning tee time getting out with no one in front of you. always a good time.

58 deg Cobra Snakebite doing some work this morning

E34949C2-2CD0-4B1F-99C7-8AD0368D8F6A.jpeg

Gonna have to skip today’s round at 7:05 as I’m a bit sick. Hopefully just a chest cold and not Covid.

Nothing like dew sweeping imo. Being among the first on a course in a day is something special.

Love being the second or third group, so you can see the putting lines :D

I finally got to join the DSA. Rare thing to have dew down in the desert. Especially in summer. But off at dawn in the high county….

AF4A9D6C-3E11-4C68-9543-03260062F2A8.jpeg

Last edited:
I miss my dew sweeping days. Used to absolutely love being one of the first groups out. The course always seemed so peaceful.

Used to do it all the time when my little ones were....well...little. Had no choice as too many obs and responsibilities. But I do love early mornings in general for most anything and golf is one of them. So peaceful and pleasant.
FF to nowadays and its alot more late mornings and or whenever I get the chance to play.
And although i still occasionally get out very early I don't appreciate when paired up with so called speed rabbit pace setters who think its thier job to pace world records and show the world how to rush through golf like they are setting examples while not another living sole could actually give a crap. Some of them are more proud of their time frame than their actual golf. Other than those folks I still can very much enjoy early mornings with the dew. Its one the reasons all my golf shoes are always water proof.

Last edited:
Sad day when the dew sweeper army becomes the frost brigade....

I usually play in one of the first 3 groups on weekends. I like getting the round in and having the rest of the day to do things.

Back