DFW crew - Sunday 3/3

Tires are aired up, gas is in the car, bag is packed, all the balls in the bag are marked, extra putters are in car, SCOR's are in car, and two energy drinks are in car so they'll be nice and cold at the buttcrack of dawn. Just have to get my 58* in the morning since its out in the garage rusting (I hope!).

Ugh. You people are lucky I like you! I'm dreading this drive, its not hard, but blah.

Yes, we are lucky. Haha

Much respect for you making the one day trek!!

Very cool that Jman and Ward are going to be there tomorrow! This will make my crapola of a week better for sure. I need this like a bear needs honey.

Oh, and to add to the crapola week, our 2 year old has her molars coming in now and is not happy about it. Oh, and I got a ticket 100yds from being in my driveway for my inspection sticker this evening. So yes, I'm looking forward to tomorrow!

That sucks.....you need this week over. Let's end it on a great note tomorrow!

WINNSTAR would be a blast with a bunch of us getting up there. We SHOULD do that sometime.

WINNSTAR would be a blast with a bunch of us getting up there. We SHOULD do that sometime.

Tim and I have talked about it a bit before, really could be a lot of fun. I've always wanted to play it too.

I have my Empty cart bag by the front door with one club ready to go in it. Callaway GPS on the charger. And THP on the brain. Ready for tomorrow.

I agree about Winstar! Golf and gambling makes for a good combination. I'm down for that whenever we do plan that trip.

Tim and I have talked about it a bit before, really could be a lot of fun. I've always wanted to play it too.

I know a few people that go up there and play. They say it is pretty fun. I have never been though. There is a course about 10/15 minutes south of the that I played last summer. It was interesting. Lots of those wind generators around it.

Tires are aired up, gas is in the car, bag is packed, all the balls in the bag are marked, extra putters are in car, SCOR's are in car, and two energy drinks are in car so they'll be nice and cold at the buttcrack of dawn. Just have to get my 58* in the morning since its out in the garage rusting (I hope!).

Ugh. You people are lucky I like you! I'm dreading this drive, its not hard, but blah.

Put it in coke, it'll make em raw and then they'll rust way faster

I forgot about the rust experiment. Remind me about it tomorrow and I will show you my old 588s and what I did to get the rust on them.

Vintage finish is already raw, makes it even easier. Saltwater is all thats needed.

Its an easy drive, I just hate driving EARLY. Once I'm on the road though, its all good.

We all need to meet and play WinStar on the border sometime.

I'm down for Winstar just about anytime!

We need to figure this out after the invitations for sure.

It is always an option. We just need to do it some weekend. Easy trip for quite a few folks.

Vintage finish is already raw, makes it even easier. Saltwater is all thats needed.

Pssh, go wipe the dew on the ground on the wedge. You'll have it by morning. My J40's will be changing colors a little by the 18th if it's wet out tomorrow

Pssh, go wipe the dew on the ground on the wedge. You'll have it by morning. My J40's will be changing colors a little by the 18th if it's wet out tomorrow

I checked on it about 2 hours ago then re wrapped it in the saltwater towel. Its a little splotchy, but it'll be a nice start in the morning.

I'm off to bed since I'm heading that way about 5! I'm excited!!!!

I checked on it about 2 hours ago then re wrapped it in the saltwater towel. Its a little splotchy, but it'll be a nice start in the morning.

I'm off to bed since I'm heading that way about 5! I'm excited!!!!

Nice dude, drive safely tomorrow. I'll be leaving Texarkana around 8 tomorrow

Drive safe guys. We have some fun in store tomorrow. See you soon.

Safe travels and this is going to be so much fun for you all. Looking forward to checking out the posts tomorrow!

If anyone can't make it for any reason, please let me know ASAP so I can let Matthew know so he can join us.

Already on the road towards the course! Wearing a hat for the first time in months too haha

About 2 hours out!

You guys making the drives are awesome, excited about today!!

Hope some folks are ready to test some clubs!!

nyma8ena.jpg

Have a great round guys!!!

If they are not Cookie you can always send some my way...LOL

I feel like this is gonna be a good day.

JMan, can't wait for you to see my lead tape job haha

Back