DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys have fun out there! Fairways and greens!

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Cookie I have a 4th for Sunday

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

You should pick up those ladies balls for us to mess with lol

Getting beat by me wasn't enough? Now you want to get beat with me playing a ladies ball? :D

Getting beat by me wasn't enough? Now you want to get beat with me playing a ladies ball? :D

Ya then I can blame it on the ladies balls and the ladies clubs!!!

Ya then I can blame it on the ladies balls and the ladies clubs!!!

Now you've gone too far! You have 2 chances this weekend.....good luck!!

Now you've gone too far! You have 2 chances this weekend.....good luck!!

Hahaha it will be fun sir as usual.

#Lovemesomeshovels

Should have gotten my ass up early and drove down. Just noticed all this just now.

Sad.

Should have gotten my ass up early and drove down. Just noticed all this just now.

Sad.

What?!?! Assumed you saw it. Must text you for all future occurrences. Sorry buddy.

What?!?! Assumed you saw it. Must text you for all future occurrences. Sorry buddy.

Yep, shoot me a text, I'd have come down today, the Doc will be sleeping until like 8pm anyways.

If you will shoot me a PM with your number I will as well buddy. Since Cookie dont travel!!!

How was the round today gentlemen? Sorry I had to miss out. Sitting in NC right now wishing I could have played today.

Last edited:
Slow...teed off at 11, jus now getting on the 18th. Ill never come back here. No marshalls all day. I keep looking for the red shirts.

Slow...teed off at 11, jus now getting on the 18th. Ill never come back here. No marshalls all day. I keep looking for the red shirts.

You all playing Riverside? I know Threeboysdad said he hated playing there.

7 came play was decent I guess

You all playing Riverside? I know Threeboysdad said he hated playing there.

Will not be back there. Course was great.....operations there are atrocious. Pace of play, cart service, etc.....just really bad.

We started as a 4 & 3, 3boysdad left at the turn, then tried playing as a 6 then finished up as a 4 & 2. Slow play and no beverage cart or Marshall all day... except to ask us not to play as a 6. There are better places in DFW that deserve my weekend dollars! On the up side it was nice to get out there with the DFW THP crew again, let's do more of this ;)

Seth...you gonna catch this one?!!!

Cart girl seen once all day..

Did enjoy meeting up and playing a round with everyone :)
Had a few decent holes, 1 par. wont mention the ones that weren't good!
great to see you all get some excellent shots out there , esp the time when 3 of you all hit the Green a few feet apart.

Sucks y'all had a bad experience but really wish I could have joined you. Afternoon chores took precedence though. Mamma's gotta be kept happy.

Sucks that you guys had a bad experience, but the camaraderie is always good with THPer's. Feeling a whole lot better today. Should be good to go in a couple of weeks.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Never played riverside. Thanks for the heads uo.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back