DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a reminder still a few of us headed to Rock Creek on Texoma the morning of August 23rd if you'd like to join please let me know by Wednesday so we can get a notice into the club house if their will be a larger group.

cliffs-resort1.jpg

September 13th at The Cliff's Resort

1. 3BD
2. Darin...3BD
3. #COOKIE
4. afwcardinal
5. Baldguy
6. ImaBeRealReal
7. Jacob.komenda
8. TexasBubba...maybe
9. Niteowl..........maybe
10. Captdu..........maybe

Last edited:
Has anyone who follows this thread ever played any of the Brookhaven courses in Farmers Branch? My company is holding a scramble tournament there next week and I'm curious about other peoples opinions of the courses!

What are people doing Saturday AM? I will be in town for my sisters 21st and would like to get a round in.

Has anyone who follows this thread ever played any of the Brookhaven courses in Farmers Branch? My company is holding a scramble tournament there next week and I'm curious about other peoples opinions of the courses!

Sorry Jasber, I have not. I had a friend who use to play there and loved it, but that's been a few years ago. I think you will enjoy playing there as I have never heard anything bad about it.

Whoa, sign me up for the cliffs!

What are people doing Saturday AM? I will be in town for my sisters 21st and would like to get a round in.

tournament at pecan valley, but I might be able to be talked out of it!!

If you want to play I understand I may have to find a solo tee time which isn't ideal but oh well.. If you do want to play I am open for anywhere really prefer early like teeing off by 930 at the latest

If you want to play I understand I may have to find a solo tee time which isn't ideal but oh well.. If you do want to play I am open for anywhere really prefer early like teeing off by 930 at the latest

I dont have to play, there was nothing else going on! Where are you staying?

I've played it twice, but it's been years ago. Don't remember a whole lot about the course. But I remember enjoying myself both times. One time was just a fun round and the other sin a charity tournament.

I can't guarantee that I will be around this weekend. Supposed to be in St. Louis, but not sure that is going to work out. If I'm around, I would be more than happy to play Saturday morning. I won't know until Friday though.

Hopefully Aaron can play and you as well sir. I will travel lets just make something happen

Just a reminder still a few of us headed to Rock Creek on Texoma the morning of August 23rd if you'd like to join please let me know by Wednesday so we can get a notice into the club house if their will be a larger group.

I'd like to play depending on price. I heard its a good track

Hopefully Aaron can play and you as well sir. I will travel lets just make something happen

Maybe we could try Lake Arlington, I hear they have new greens?

I should be in town this weekend. I'll play for sure.

I should be in town this weekend. I'll play for sure.

Anytime a 2 time HOFer can grace us with his presence thats a big deal!!!

Someone make a tee time somewhere Saturday AM and I am there

A coworker and I had talked about playing The Bridges in Gunter, Tx.

Dude I don't know a ton about what is out your way... I mostly play dallas and plano courses when I am home. Stevens Park, coyote ridge etc. I just want to play buddy

Dude I don't know a ton about what is out your way... I mostly play dallas and plano courses when I am home. Stevens Park, coyote ridge etc. I just want to play buddy

Ok, ill talk to andrew since he is in weatherford and we will figure something out! Looking forward to it

A coworker and I had talked about playing The Bridges in Gunter, Tx.

that's a fun track. some mickey mouse greens on a few holes but otherwise pretty solid, IMO.

as for this weekend, I should be able to play. It really depends on how much I cross off the honey-do list between now and then. Lake Arlington could be good if the new greens are in good shape. Or if you guys wanted to come up north I could grab a tee time at Oakmont. We could do two groups if WardF is back in town by then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back