DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
me no walky. Wuss. old wuss.

No worries, that's a haul for you as well all the way to FW. Still in for tomorrow at Riverside, right?

I'll need to keep tabs on this thread....been MIA for a bit, but I'm still lurking around. Booked up this weekend (Lake Arlington), but wouldn't mind jumping in with you guys sometime.

You guys are lucky. I might be out for 2-3 weeks maybe more. Stuck in the ER right now waiting to be seen. Hopefully my back injury is not that bad.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Hope everything is alright. Hope it's not severe. What the heck happened?

Saturday confirmed:

me
niteowl
threeboysdad
timbertoes

niteowl: I would say we have to cancel the 2nd time if we don't hear from enough to make it 6 players. Don't want your card getting hit for it.

Good to see some new DFW'ers coming out of the wood works! Good to see.

How all is well Andrew! Don't mess around with da back!

I am in, not sure how many that makes

Saturday confirmed for 11:08 & 11:15:

me
niteowl
threeboysdad
timbertoes
kapsularian

Everything is fine guys. Just some soreness and tightness that is putting pressure on my sciatic nerve. I was in a car accident yesterday afternoon. Some guy decided to pull out in front of me and I t-boned the rear end of his truck and then I jumped a curb that was at least a foot high. I'm just glad I wasn't in my little civic or else it would have been a lot worse.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Everything is fine guys. Just some soreness and tightness that is putting pressure on my sciatic nerve. I was in a car accident yesterday afternoon. Some guy decided to pull out in front of me and I t-boned the rear end of his truck and then I jumped a curb that was at least a foot high. I'm just glad I wasn't in my little civic or else it would have been a lot worse.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Ouch...sorry to hear this buddy. Been there, done that with the back pain. No fun!

Yes

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Sepfeiff: in for tomorrow?

We currently have 2 open spots tomorrow assuming Seth makes it.

Also have 1 open spot Sunday morning, someone make the 4th!!

Just heard from Seth he says he is in and has another

Awesome thanks Josh

Any pairing preferences?

Besides maybe Seth with his friend, can't think of any. I'm down with whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back