DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good Ward.

We should certainly be able to get one more... 15" cups will be interesting haha

The shamble sounds good, count me in.

You guys should try Duck Creek in Garland. It's come a long way with the new ownership. GPS units on every cart, drink and a hot dog every round! And if you slice from the 8th tee, I don't have to buy more balls!

I think im going to bow out of this weekend guys, north dallas is a bit far for me with some of the other things I have to do on Saturday. You guys have a good time and Taylor we will get together next time.

Awe come on, you're starting to sound like Big Time. Can't travel.

cliffs-resort1.jpg

September 13th at The Cliff's Resort

1. 3BD
2. Darin...3BD
3. #COOKIE
4. afwcardinal
5. Baldguy
6. ImaBeRealReal
7. Jacob.komenda
8. TexasBubba...maybe
9. Niteowl..........maybe
10. Captdu..........maybe

One month away

Not sure when I can use them but have passed to Sky Creek and Cowboys for use by 9/4 and 9/6. May have to sell locally to someone if interested and what I paid. Just running out of time to use unfortunately.

Not sure when I can use them but have passed to Sky Creek and Cowboys for use by 9/4 and 9/6. May have to sell locally to someone if interested and what I paid. Just running out of time to use unfortunately.

Can you take off September 5th (Friday) and play Cowboys?

Can you take off September 5th (Friday) and play Cowboys?

I can't, too low on vacation days. Plus this Cowboys one expires on 9/4. Sky Creek expires 9/6.

My parents live on Sherrill park and condition wasn't the best a few weeks ago when I was there FWIW.

I can't, too low on vacation days. Plus this Cowboys one expires on 9/4. Sky Creek expires 9/6.

Yea, one day short then I guess. I have a buddy coming in the 22nd/23rd but not 100% sure yet. If he does, I might could buy it off of you then if you end up not using it.

Yea, one day short then I guess. I have a buddy coming in the 22nd/23rd but not 100% sure yet. If he does, I might could buy it off of you then if you end up not using it.

Sounds good. Since I'm doing that Texoma trip on the 23rd it's unlikely I get to use it.

I think I may be looking for a new driver. Today's practice revealed that my driver shaft is not going to work for me anymore.
7aneduny.jpg

7aqaza8e.jpg

dang! blew that thing right up...

I think I may be looking for a new driver. Today's practice revealed that my driver shaft is not going to work for me anymore.
7aneduny.jpg

7aqaza8e.jpg

Nothing a little duct tape and super glue can't handle.:angel:

Don't think that is going to help this shaft. It has now become an alignment rod.
Nothing a little duct tape and super glue can't handle.:angel:

At least it still has a use.

My SLDR irons should be here Wednesday in time for the rock creek trip next weekend. Super excited

At least it still has a use.

My SLDR irons should be here Wednesday in time for the rock creek trip next weekend. Super excited
I really need to come up with a driver for next weekend. I can do without it, but prefer to have one in the bag.

I really need to come up with a driver for next weekend. I can do without it, but prefer to have one in the bag.
I rarely hit mine... The par 5s out there are stupid long so I'm pretty much forced to. Otherwise it's a 3wood hybrid or long iron. You're welcome to borrow if you don't find anything.

I've got several. Text and let me know which to bring for you (Cell +, Alpha, or M3).

Want to use my 745?? I'll give it to ya.

Ok, now being serious....wanna use my MC Razr Fit Xtreme?

You suck Nate.

Want to use my 745?? I'll give it to ya.

Ok, now being serious....wanna use my MC Razr Fit Xtreme?

I see your still holding strong onto the Optiforce!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back