I just found out that there is a sim place opening up a few blocks from my house that will be using Uneekor Eye XO sims. So, I will be curious to see how the numbers stack up. I am in an Accra TZ5 M5 at the moment and am shopping around for an alternative to keep me occupied with testing over the winter.

The TZ5 is a great shaft. Looking at your sig, it looks like you've tried the ZF. I would say the PD is feels similar to the ZF, but def more stout and more controllable. I loved the feel of the ZF, but could not trust it 100% (going left). I'll report back on the Uneekor today after trying my other stuff

@MagicMan79 thanks for the update on this. Not many posts but this was a good one. I want to add I hate you a little bit for your SS and AoA both of which I struggle with.

@MagicMan79 thanks for the update on this. Not many posts but this was a good one. I want to add I hate you a little bit for your SS and AoA both of which I struggle with.

:LOL:

No prob, glad to share

Increasing AoA is easy!
  1. Buy long tees
  2. Tee ball high, with ball aligned with lead foot
  3. Swing hard and uppercut ball
Some spline tilt back may be required - this is a slippery slope as you only want to allow this with driver

:LOL:

No prob, glad to share

Increasing AoA is easy!
  1. Buy long tees
  2. Tee ball high, with ball aligned with lead foot
  3. Swing hard and uppercut ball
Some spline tilt back may be required - this is a slippery slope as you only want to allow this with driver

The issue when I do that is I hit it sideways.

Well. Good news and bad news

Bad news - cracked Sim driver #3. That’s gonna do it for me with those so time to find a reliable replacement. Cracked in the bottom of the weight track just like my other 2

Good news - Definitely bring more heat with the PD. Consistent 4mph gain in ball speed over my Speeder evo 3. Got the speeder to 180several times with 124 chs.
PD hit 183 - 184 several times again and touched 185 before the Sim let go.

so there is a few mph of CHS and 4-5mph in ball speed in the PD for me

Just like any machine - if it’s fast, it don’t last - RIP Sim

Back