chile

Working with Mercury
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Lake Buena Vista, Florida

21 - 24 Jan 2021

Purse: $1,200,000

Defending Champ - Gaby Lopez

Stinks that this will be the first one that I have not been able to attend due to the restriction on general admission. Will be catching much of the action on TV and hopefully will be back out there in 2022.

Looking forward to this one, always enjoy watching the LPGA women play! I haven't looked it up, who's the favorite going in?

Jessica Korda is 5-under thru 4, so far.

The Korda sisters both in the top 10 so far...

Gaby Lopez throwing darts

the top 10 is loaded this morning...

the celebrity portion has some good golf going...

Last edited:
As smooth and fluid as Grant Hill was on the court, you'd never know it watching him swing a golf club.

I am usually not that into celebrity golf but they seem to try and bring in at least some celebrities that can play.

I have had it on in the background a bit the last two days and it has been enjoyable to see.

Aaron Hicks hits ropes. Wow.

I'll take In Gee Chun to win 😐

Wish spectators could be at this one. I want to take my daughter to an LPGA event really soon.

Great to see both the Korda sisters doing well!

the Kordas not so sneakingly gaining on Kang...Lopez is a good watch to see if she can gain ground.

Great eagle by Aaron Hicks !

These ladies are throwing darts today!

Danielle Kang doesn't dress like a golf professional

I'm not a snob, I've worn jeans many times to golf....but to me, a pro shouldn't look like that

Danielle Kang doesn't dress like a golf professional

I'm not a snob, I've worn jeans many times to golf....but to me, a pro shouldn't look like that

i was kinda confused by her being disturbed by a golf cart and having it stop versus playing through aircraft noise...

That was tremendous by Jessica Korda

Killer back 9 for Jessica Korda!

Back