Diamond Resorts Tournament of Champions 2021

That was an awesome putt for the win!

That was an awesome putt for the win!

she had the read and trusted the line. No hesitation at all, love that kind of confidence with the putter

I'm more interested in finding out of Aaron Hicks caught Fish

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

What a match that was today! Well done on the win Jessica Korda!

Awesome win for Jessica, Kept bouncing back and forth from the guys to the ladies

I'm more interested in finding out of Aaron Hicks caught Fish

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Like the announcers said, "You can't catch that fish"

Just saw that the Korda sisters had a good week. Finished 1 & 3!!! Happy family for sure!

LPGA history this week! I wish they televised more LPGA than the celebrity part.
The celebrity part was really irritating today as the women came down the stretch, I almost changed the channel. Who cares what the celebrities are doing, they're irrelevant to the outcome. I like mixed format tournaments, but the way they went about this one was terrible. It just diluted what was supposed to be an LPGA event and to me it was disrespectful to the women - it was like saying their play wasn't compelling enough and they had to mix in a circus sideshow to attract viewership. It would be like putting a bunch of weekend hacks out on the course to play a scramble during a PGA Tour event and then wasting time covering them instead of the PGA pros.

it was annoying to be intently watching some pros shots/scenarios unfold only to have them cut to the 73rd reference to Hicks' HIO...in some ways, it felt like the pros were the icing on the cake and not the cake itself. that being said, i enjoyed watching them play...too bad there's not another event for a month :(

Back