Diamond Resorts Tournament of Champions 2021

Extremely impressive by Korda! So good.

Kang with a clutch par saving putt after 🐟

Looking at the gallery, there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of social distancing... And the mask wearing seems haphazard as well.

Was awesome to see her shoot 60. Bet she would like to play the par 5 over that she only made par on on the back.

i’ve played this course a lot. it has several difficult holes. really makes you appreciate how stinking good these golfers are.

Are they serious with that freakin music blaring?

Danielle Kang doesn't dress like a golf professional

I'm not a snob, I've worn jeans many times to golf....but to me, a pro shouldn't look like that
Agree, had the same thoughts. Looks like she's going for a casual jog around the neighborhood.
The only thing worse is how slow she plays. She backs off nearly every shot or putt, looks very indecisive, changes clubs, etc. I timed her on several shots and she took between 1:30 & 2 mins to hit. Isn't there supposed to be somewhat of a "shot clock" when its your turn. I thought it was 45 sec or so. :confused2:

Agree, had the same thoughts. Looks like she's going for a casual jog around the neighborhood.
The only thing worse is how slow she plays. She backs off nearly every shot or putt, looks very indecisive, changes clubs, etc. I timed her on several shots and she took between 1:30 & 2 mins to hit. Isn't there supposed to be somewhat of a "shot clock" when its your turn. I thought it was 45 sec or so. :confused2:

:thumb: shared the same thoughts on both of these responses above

Final round today will be fun to watch. I’m pulling for Kang to hold on and win, but she’s in the final group with the Korda sisters and Jessica coming off that 60 yesterday will be full of confidence.

Final round today will be fun to watch. I’m pulling for Kang to hold on and win, but she’s in the final group with the Korda sisters and Jessica coming off that 60 yesterday will be full of confidence.
I think Nellie is to far back to make a good run at them, Jessica can win.

It sucks we can’t get this live as they leaders are on the course right now

Thru 7 Kang has a 3 shot lead. Looks like we’ll get the back nine on golf channel in a bit

yeah, gonna tune in for this one...would like to see Jess Korda pull out the win.

Tricky shot coming up for Kang. Almost put it in the water and hopefully isn’t in a wet/soggy patch of grass.

Nice to see so many American women on the leaderboard 🇺🇸

Watching this with the foot up today, too much moving around on it in the Boot yesterday. Rest and ice.....watching the LPGA

Kang didn’t gain anything, but didn’t lose what could have been a bad hole.

Nellie is heating up. Has a look for 2 birdies in a row

Nellie ropes that driver

Nellie is throwing darts right now! Has a tap in birdie for 3 in a row

The sisters are tied for second at three shots back, Kang is just steady Eddie which will make it tough to make up those shots.

Kang just hit her approach into the upslope and stopped dead. Not quite as close as she would have wanted.

Back