Didn't know What else to do.....ASK THP'ers!

BulldogsGolf

Future PGA Professional
Reaction score
Handicap
Hey guys, so tonite after I finished my daily summer HW :at-wits-end::bad: I began looking around and trying to find some kind of address for my favorite golfer. If you've seen my posts before and seen my post in the fashion section, you'll know who that is. If not, look at my avatar. Poults is my golf "hero" "idol" whatever you want to call it. I have always wanted to write to him or something along that line, but never knew where to begin. I am not on any social media (twitter, Facebook, etc) so thats out. I always just thought it'd be cool to write him a letter or something, and see if he'd reply.
So now I can get down to my real question. If you were me, how would you go about trying to get an address, etc to send something to? Or do you know a place, website etc where such things can be found????

Thanks guys,
BulldogsGolf:clap:

I can tell you that while its nice to want to do this, it is very hard to get something in someone's hands in reality this way. Due to athlete safety, gone are the days when a home or office address would be given out. THe best thing to do is find out who his agent or management company is and contact that person. They will be the gate keeper that gets anything to that person.

Lots of the PGA guys respond on twitter.. Might be worth trying there, although you'll be limited to 140 characters..

Hey guys, so tonite after I finished my daily summer HW :at-wits-end::bad: I began looking around and trying to find some kind of address for my favorite golfer. If you've seen my posts before and seen my post in the fashion section, you'll know who that is. If not, look at my avatar. Poults is my golf "hero" "idol" whatever you want to call it. I have always wanted to write to him or something along that line, but never knew where to begin. I am not on any social media (twitter, Facebook, etc) so thats out. I always just thought it'd be cool to write him a letter or something, and see if he'd reply.
So now I can get down to my real question. If you were me, how would you go about trying to get an address, etc to send something to? Or do you know a place, website etc where such things can be found????

Thanks guys,
BulldogsGolf:clap:

Sorry Canadan. :D Ok, so I guess then I would ask how would I go about finding his manager/agent?

Good luck in your efforts to track him down and get a letter to him. I agree with JB, go through or management agency for starters.

Sorry Canadan. :D Ok, so I guess then I would ask how would I go about finding his manager/agent?

I read that, but it's not hard to sign up and follow Poults lol... Just thinking about most likely to actually have them read something.

Good luck in your efforts to track him down and get a letter to him. I agree with JB, go through or management agency for starters.

I had this same problem when I tried to send a letter to puttin4triples, but could not find his address anywhere. Then I just sent it to: Jake in south Dakota, and it got to him right away.

I follow him on Twitter He replies to a lot of people. Good Luck

Thanks guys. I guess I will try to find an email address for his agent/manager. It's a start!

BulldogsGolf

I have sent out an emial to IconSports, who manage Poults. I guess now I just hope for the best. His US agent is RJ Nemer.

BulldogsGolf

That is awesome Bulldogs. I hope that you get to correspond with him one day.

I follow Bubba and Rickie. Rickie responds a lot more to people than bubba. If you have a clever tweet they usually will respond...I want to get a hat signed by Rickie I think I'm going to build my monoline collection and tweet him about it. Something neat.

But good luck for you!

I follow Bubba and Rickie. Rickie responds a lot more to people than bubba. If you have a clever tweet they usually will respond...I want to get a hat signed by Rickie I think I'm going to build my monoline collection and tweet him about it. Something neat.

But good luck for you!

I got a signed monoline. I messages him on fb and replied and told me to send to the clubhouse with a self stamped return box, it was the shark shoot out, and a week later I got the hat back signed :)

I tapatalk better then I golfatalk

I got a signed monoline. I messages him on fb and replied and told me to send to the clubhouse with a self stamped return box, it was the shark shoot out, and a week later I got the hat back signed :)

I tapatalk better then I golfatalk

I knew it was someone on this site. I remember you saying something about that. Cool story. I'm jealous fyi

He autographed my son's hat today. I could have passed along a message!

How did you stalk track down Eldrick, P4B? Maybe that can help Bulldogs. hahaha

How did you stalk track down Eldrick, P4B? Maybe that can help Bulldogs. hahaha

Easy. He is a frequent visitor to Jupiter Islands Perkins.

Lots of the PGA guys respond on twitter.. Might be worth trying there, although you'll be limited to 140 characters..

I have sent him a few tweets, no response. Plus, he has over a million followers... BUT, it never hurts to try. What's the worst that can happen?? He doesn't respond?

Ok, I have the address for Lake Nona. Thank you very much to Tadashi70 for helping me out with that! Much appreciated my friend! My next question to my friends here at THP is: How should I address it so that he will get it at Lake Nona?

bump for PM THP'ers

Back