Disney+ Streaming Service

Glad I have Verizon wireless then to get that free year. Now I just need to switch to Hulu Live or Sling to cut the cord for good. The only thing I really even need Hulu or Sling for is news channels for the wife (and NFL games during season). I’m leaning toward Sling to have the option of NFL Redzone.

I cut the cord by going with Youtube TV and it's been pretty decent. FOX resolution is not that great but it'll do. My wife and I didn't care for Sling at all but your experience might be different. We did the 1 week trials for Sling, Youtube TV, and Hulu.

I took advantage of an early promotion and prepaid 3years and got it down to $3 a month. I’m excited bc of the Star Wars content that will be available.

Kinda hard to beat. I may have to see if they'll still honor that, because they mailed passholders all that stuff before they mentioned the ESPN and Hulu part.

I'm going to wait for the Disney + / ESPN + / Hulu bundle that comes out when they launch, but I plan on getting it for the Marvel/Star Wars content and all the content it has for kids.

that's what we plan on doing as well.

At the rate of all the streaming services I am going to pass my cable bill from before I cut the cord. Great.

Kinda hard to beat. I may have to see if they'll still honor that, because they mailed passholders all that stuff before they mentioned the ESPN and Hulu part.

i got it through the D23 fan club so it might be available

I cut the cord by going with Youtube TV and it's been pretty decent. FOX resolution is not that great but it'll do. My wife and I didn't care for Sling at all but your experience might be different. We did the 1 week trials for Sling, Youtube TV, and Hulu.

That’s a smart thing to do and see if any of those providers have issues with resolution in my area. do you use a device (firestick, Apple TV) or have the apps directly on your TV?

Anyone have the link to get this for the prepaid/advance deal?

That’s a smart thing to do and see if any of those providers have issues with resolution in my area. do you use a device (firestick, Apple TV) or have the apps directly on your TV?

My wife and I were just talking about this. We use a Roku and it's been acting up lately. This is actually our second Roku. We don't have a smart tv just yet but our next tv will inevitably be smart.

ehhhh. Is an ok deal. Ad supported Hulu has me out I think.
And we’re back out of the deal! You guys are playing ping pong with my thoughts here

I'm going to wait for the Disney + / ESPN + / Hulu bundle that comes out when they launch, but I plan on getting it for the Marvel/Star Wars content and all the content it has for kids.
That's kind of what I'm thinking as well, need more of a bundle that just disney+

I will be signing up for sure

We had DirectvNow and switched to Fubo, mainly because it has the Golf channel included for the same price, and we can get football on FOX and CBS.

I'll probably get this as well.

With Disney, Netflix, Crave, Amazon, HBO, and others it is starting to seem like a cable bill again....

I'll probably get this as well.

With Disney, Netflix, Crave, Amazon, HBO, and others it is starting to seem like a cable bill again....

You're failing to mention you get all this without the unreasonable contract. Sure, the price is getting close to cable bill status but I've dealt with Con-Cast for far too long, and that bill was over $250. Never again.

for Verizon customers you can get free disney+ if you have their unlimited plan or a fios home internet service.

Think we’ll end up trying this out. All the classic movies will be fun to watch with the kids.

Think we’ll end up trying this out. All the classic movies will be fun to watch with the kids.
That’s a lot of it for us too. Kids will get crazy use out of all the classics.

That’s a lot of it for us too. Kids will get crazy use out of all the classics.

Yep. I looked at the library. It would take a very long time to put a dent in it. Some great ones out there that I’ll enjoy rewatching too.

Well it's launch day and it looks like the demand was underestimated. I can't get anything to stream at the moment and am lucky if I can navigate the menu of content.

However, despite the first day glitches, what I did see looks very good.

My wife is super excited, I'm sure I'll walk into the house with her blasting some OG Disney princess movie.. just give me star wars and old series and I'm good

Now she want watch this up on the Roku while I smash some CoD

She signed us up for the 3 years for $150 or whatever it was.. I wouldve done a package but we use my familys Hulu, and I don't have much time for eapn anyways

My god, the selection is AMAZING.

I.....er.....Charlotte will be watching Rescue Rangers tonight.

Signed up this morning for free for a year thanks to Verizon. Will watch Mandalorian later today. Kids are home from school due to snow today, and are already streaming away.

Signed up this morning for free for a year thanks to Verizon. Will watch Mandalorian later today. Kids are home from school due to snow today, and are already streaming away.
I keep waiting on that email so I can via Verizon as well!

Back