Disney+ Streaming Service

The little hiccup in service kinda feels like going to the parks and having to wait in a massive line.

I should have fastpassed this
Now that’s funny! They sold out of the fast pass for the cool stuff and the good times Six months ago-just like the park!

ready for some mandalorian tonight.

Literally anything Disney you can think of. And beyond.
It is insane the content that is on! I got it and already had Hulu Live so it was 7 more dollars a month!

I.....er.....Charlotte will be watching Rescue Rangers tonight.

Classic series! I will show it to my kids and hope they watch it (with me)

That's pretty much right, anything Disney related plus original content.
I'm way too excited about having all of the old Chip & Dale cartoons.

I'm super pumped for some of the old school stuff, like the Mighty Ducks Animated show!

You can search through the decades starting in the 1920's-1930's.

I'm debating on whether or not to throw down for me...err my Granddaughter. Will have to wait till I get home tonight as the page continues to give me the spinning wheel of death here at work....

ohhhhh, that's not as good to me then. $12.99 for all three we'd probably do for sure. $12.99 for the one or two things on ESPN + and the occasional movie we've probably already seen doesn't seem as worth it.
Agree as I would cancel my Hulu subscription in a heartbeat and subscribe to the new bundle. Lol. Cut down on the $54.99 I’m paying a month.

Im looking at all of these stand alone services and they add up to way more than my cable bill does. Especially considering how much cable company reduces internet cost by having it.
ESPN and Family have always been the reason that ala carte was not offered, and now that is going to show as the company is not doing so well.

Just signed up. Already had Hulu so did the bundle option and basically get ESPN+ for free so win win. Off work tomorrow so I may spend the entire day on the couch.

I fail to see ANY situation this isn't worth it for me.

The breadth is amazing. Hell, we just found Home Alone on there haha

for Verizon customers you can get free disney+ if you have their unlimited plan or a fios home internet service.

Thanks man you saved me $70, I was honestly just about to pay

Im looking at all of these stand alone services and they add up to way more than my cable bill does. Especially considering how much cable company reduces internet cost by having it.
ESPN and Family have always been the reason that ala carte was not offered, and now that is going to show as the company is not doing so well.
I have Hulu live right now and have several ESPN channels and various other sporting networks. The $54 allows me to stream on unlimited devices and we have been extremely pleased over the last two years. We were paying over $265.00 per month for DirectTv and that did not include the additional $60 for internet.

I have Hulu live right now and have several ESPN channels and various other sporting networks. The $54 allows me to stream on unlimited devices and we have been extremely pleased over the last two years. We were paying over $265.00 per month for DirectTv and that did not include the additional $60 for internet.

Did the person drop off the bill each month look anything like the hamburgler? That is horrible. We pay less than half of that and it includes our internet.
That also gives us HBO and Showtime.
Because we have Spectrum internet, we also switched to Spectrum Mobile, which saved us about $50 a month for the exact same service we had with Verizon.

Did the person drop off the bill each month look anything like the hamburgler? That is horrible. We pay less than half of that and it includes our internet.
That also gives us HBO and Showtime.
Because we have Spectrum internet, we also switched to Spectrum Mobile, which saved us about $50 a month for the exact same service we had with Verizon.
Possibly...and I questioned it for years. After constant deliberations and negotiations we pulled the plug.

I've been watching it all day and i've not had any streaming issues at all. Right now I am catching up on Star Wars Resistance..........I plan on binge watching all the cartoons to catch up.

Just caved and added Disney+!!!
Thanks cheer moms my daughter came home and said...dad!!!

DuckTales, another cartoon series from the childhood. And the NES game was pretty good too.

I fail to see ANY situation this isn't worth it for me.

The breadth is amazing. Hell, we just found Home Alone on there haha

I agree. I have watched way to much today already. Mandalorian was really good. Also just between all the MCU and Star Wars stuff it’s worth the few to me just for those. Plus I might have just watched some chip and dale as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just finished Mandalorian and have to say that was fantastic.

Watch captain marvel again, a couple Disney shorts (wife bawled at kit bull, omg basically the story of our rescue pittie), and watching 1st episode of mandolorian

Back