Disney+ Streaming Service

$70 for the year will be worth it to me just for 8 episodes of the mandalorian. For those that haven't watched the cartoons, but enjoy the movies, I highly recommend Star Wars rebels. Very good show that I think may end up having some impact on Episode 9.

This. Is. Amazing.

$70 for the year will be worth it to me just for 8 episodes of the mandalorian. For those that haven't watched the cartoons, but enjoy the movies, I highly recommend Star Wars rebels. Very good show that I think may end up having some impact on Episode 9.
Thanks I'll check this out . Just finished the first episode of mando and I'm really intrigued

Now to download the app to watch on my phone

Thanks I'll check this out . Just finished the first episode of mando and I'm really intrigued

Now to download the app to watch on my phone

the first season is OK (much more kid oriented), the 2nd season it improves quite a bit... the season finale for season 2 is maybe my favorite 40 minutes of star wars... but it has several characters that I LOVE. Seasons 3 and 4 are solid, and I don't think any show has nailed the season finales like Filoni (he is the show runner for the mandalorian and was for Rebels) did in 2/3/4.

Fell down the MCU wormhole. See everyone in about 3 weeks ??‍♂️

Feel like a kid again with some of the old movies/shows— Darkwing Duck/Rescue Rangers etc

This is gold. I love this app already. And so does my wife and my 2 year old.

I saw that but wondered if would be geared for small kids? So you saw I need to squeeze it in before episode 9

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw that but wondered if would be geared for small kids? So you saw I need to squeeze it in before episode 9

it is from the crew that made the clone wars, it starts off geared towards the kiddos, but I thoroughly enjoyed it... Not sure that it will play into episode 9, but some things I have seen I would not be surprised if it did. But there is no way that you would be lost without seeing the show. They paid some service by mentioning some of the crew in Rogue one.

it is from the crew that made the clone wars, it starts off geared towards the kiddos, but I thoroughly enjoyed it... Not sure that it will play into episode 9, but some things I have seen I would not be surprised if it did. But there is no way that you would be lost without seeing the show. They paid some service by mentioning some of the crew in Rogue one.

I will check it out have plus I have MITHC starting Friday as well season 4 going to rock

I started Clone Wars tonight and just finished the Mandalorian. Really cool show.

Agree the old show catalog is fantastic, as well as, the cartoons. Disney+ even has many of the ABC tv shows like Boy meets World. Lol

Loved the Mandalorian, shame they didn’t release the whole season like Netflix.

Watched Dumbo, Mandalorian, and Nightmare before Christmas.

Watched Mandalorian, the Yellowstone NG series, and have Bedknobs and Broomsticks running in the background right now. Loving this service, so far!

Charlotte is already hooked on Rescue Rangers, which makes my heart happy.

I used my jailbroken Firestick and watched the Mandalorian last night. Can't wait for next weeks release.

Ok, I am not a Star Wars cannon guy.

How is it possible for a yoda baby (no idea what race he/she is supposed to be) can be 50 years of age?

If Yoda was 900 around the time he trained Luke Skywalker in Empire, then was too old and pasted away a few years later in Return, how was he twirling around being all super Jedi in Return of the Sith? Return of the Sith is about 18 years from Empire.

If the Yoda race ages so slowly that after 50 years you are still a baby (say 50 earth years per 1 Yoda year)? That would make Yoda only 18 at our 900. I always thought every 10 earth years to 1 made sense. So at the age of 90 Yoda used all of his force powers and passed away.

At my time line baby Yoda at 50 years would be closer to 5 or at least a young child. A young child would have made much more sense then a 50 year old baby.

Yeah, I have way too much time on my hands.

How is it possible for a yoda baby (no idea what race he/she is supposed to be) can be 50 years of age?

If Yoda was 900 around the time he trained Luke Skywalker in Empire, then was too old and pasted away a few years later in Return, how was he twirling around being all super Jedi in Return of the Sith? Return of the Sith is about 18 years from Empire.

If the Yoda race ages so slowly that after 50 years you are still a baby (say 50 earth years per 1 Yoda year)? That would make Yoda only 18 at our 900. I always thought every 10 earth years to 1 made sense. So at the age of 90 Yoda used all of his force powers and passed away.

At my time line baby Yoda at 50 years would be closer to 5 or at least a young child. A young child would have made much more sense then a 50 year old baby.

I'm not sure about the age thing. 50 felt a bit old to me as well but maybe the future episodes will explain it more.
It is possible that Yoda was weakened from living near the cave. That cave Yoda warned Luke about was right near his hut and was also an ancient Sith temple shrine thingy very strong with the Dark side. That is how he was able to hide from Vader as well he did. Maybe the dark side energy just took its toll on him.

Overall i like the service so far. Mandalorian is good. Ducktales did not work for me and i think Tailspin has episodes out of order. Simpsons have 20 years of the wrong aspect ratio. Really not happy about that.
I'll probably get it monthly here and there when i switch it up with other stuff.

Dudes! SPOILERS! Come on!

This app has been great so far. Kids are loving all the old cartoons I used to watch and I've spent time catching up on the MU movies. Have only seen about half or them previously, and I am now watching them in what the internet has deemed the best order.

This app has been great so far. Kids are loving all the old cartoons I used to watch and I've spent time catching up on the MU movies. Have only seen about half or them previously, and I am now watching them in what the internet has deemed the best order.
Got a link to that order? I kinda wanna watch them chronologically

Don't judge me, but I'm loving that DuckTales is available. Esp the movie.

I am kind of joking, but I honestly wonder what this will do to productivity and health in america. Thankfully I went to the gym straight from work, but I watched the mando episode 1 again last night, and when it finishes it goes "you might also like" and it is EMPIRE STRIKES BACK.... of course I want to watch Empire, I ******* ALWAYS WANT TO WATCH EMPIRE!

this is like taking a netflix crack binge and throwing some fentanyl in. Not to make light of those drugs, but it is addictive as hell.

they hit you over the head that "different species age differently". yoda species infancy might by 50, 60, 70 years whatever. childhood/Adolescence might be 5. we don't know though.

So the main thing to remember is that we are discussing specifics of life expectancy in a story where intergalactic travel is easier than most of our morning commutes and their are laser sword wielding telekinetic samurais.....

But to have the nerd discussion I am more than willing to engage: I am guessing that Yoda's time on Dagobah was not exactly a day at the beach. He ran for his life after watching everything he had spent several hundred years building crumble to the ground while he was the head of a multi millenial lineage of the Jedi Order ended.... if there was anyone more responsible in the Jedi than him.... I would have an argument.

But to say he had a stressful time with that is probable, then went to live in a cave in a swamp by himself... well I am thinking we might all age a bit at that. We are all also assuming (I haven't read the comics or know of anything else canon that might be out there) but not sure if he went straight from his meeting with Bail Organa and Obi Wan directly to Dagobah, or he had some trials getting there himself.....

Back