Disney+ Streaming Service

I’m disappointed you have to wait to watch The Mighty Ducks.

1. July of 2020
2 & 3. January of 2021

Since my dog is annoying and woke me up early, I’m watching Tron for the first time.

Loving the content. My hope is they update their app to have a section of shows you are currently watching so you can pick up where you left off at.

Just a heads up everyone. Disney + accounts have been hacked. Emails and passwords will be sold so keep an eye out for suspicious emails telling you to update your payment method or other account related items. Also make sure there aren’t multiple profiles that have been created under your account without your doing as well. This is all information I obtained from Cord Cutters News on YouTube which is a very reputable source. I just changed my password.

Last edited:
My 6 year old woke up early and decided he wanted to watch Mickey Mouse. So he got to the app found the search engine and types "scariest_story_every_told_mick" before he ran out of room and couldn't figure out why it wouldn't work. He came in and said "they don't have Mickey Mouse, we don't need it". I had to explain to him at 5:30 am this morning that searches on apps don't function the way he does and that you have to look up the name of the show, then find the episode. His response was that crazy I just want the episode.:rofl::quiet:

Just a heads up everyone. Disney + accounts have been hacked. Emails and passwords will be sold so keep an eye out for suspicious emails telling you to update your payment method or other account related items. Also make sure there aren’t multiple profiles that have been created under your account without your doing as well. This is all information I obtained from Cord Cutters News on YouTube which is a very reputable source. I just changed my password.

solid warning.

It does always bother me when sites like this use the term “hacked” for these kinds of attacks. The accounts haven’t been hacked, the user info has been stolen, through phishing in this case it seems which isn’t something the company can defend against.

the advice is solid though, never click on a link to login from an email.

Confession- I’ve never finished Avatar, I think that it’s overrated...

The OG movie? It’s a fun flick.
It was....interesting. Hard for me to suspend disbelief, but it was a fun watch. Watching Legacy now.

It’s not overrated, it’s pure ****. It’s CGI Fern Gully.

It was....interesting. Hard for me to suspend disbelief, but it was a fun watch. Watching Legacy now.
Yup, it’s one you have to think back to when it was released.

I enjoyed Legacy, it’s better than it got credit for.

I started watching the clone wars animated series. Where have you been all my life.
There is a movie for this series too. Not sure if it is on Disney plus or not. Shows how Anakin got Ahsoka for his padawan and their first mission together.

Anyone signing up for Disney+?
View attachment 8912942

Just picked up a year of Disney+ for free (I have Verizon Unlimited Wireless) and a year of Amazon Prime during their Veteran's Day discount period ($80/yr for veterans). I think I have enough to keep me busy all winter watching TV/movies.

Well of course you think that, you are a fan or pro wrestling, the defense rests

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is NOT good.

Disney+ is nothing short of amazing. I’m so impressed it’s crazy. So much I’ve not seen in forever, so much I want my kids to see, and the new shows they’re doing are quite good too. The one on Imagineers is freaking amazing.

I gave in and started the free trial. I at least need to get through the list of documentaries I have saved.

We purchased Disney+ this weekend. It's pretty awesome. But, Moana isn't on there! Does anyone one know why? Also, the ending to The Mandalorian Ep:1 was great!

We purchased Disney+ this weekend. It's pretty awesome. But, Moana isn't on there! Does anyone one know why? Also, the ending to The Mandalorian Ep:1 was great!
1AA20495-1BD0-455D-B130-5EDD8037B75A.png

Are you running multiple profiles? One of them set to kids? If so it doesn’t show up under that filter.

Disney+ not including a "continue watching" option is a major disappointment.

Disney+ not including a "continue watching" option is a major disappointment.
That is one I didn’t understand either. There is no history so it’s a PITA to find something you started and want to continue later on. I imagine we will see that feature soon.

That is one I didn’t understand either. There is no history so it’s a PITA to find something you started and want to continue later on. I imagine we will see that feature soon.

It’s terrible. Interesting launch between that and security issue. We signed up for it, but haven’t used it yet because I know I will have to stop and don’t want the hassle of finding **** again.

Eh, it’s something they will undoubtedly fix/add later.

I just put what I’m watching in my my-stuff/watch-list, then go back to what I watched last and it picks up right where I left off.

Back