Disney+ Streaming Service

What Star Wars items are NOT currently on this?

I'm going to sign up for the free trial after the last episode of the Mandalorion airs and binge watch it :p

For those watching the entire MCU in order, are you also including the movies not on the service and watching them on Netflix, Starz or are you just waiting until they eventually get added to Disney+? I don't know if the Spiderman movies will ever be added unless something was included in the most recent Sony deal.

A quick look shows Ep 8 & 9 and solo missing.

Okay that is what I thought. Wonder why? I know Deadpool and stuff won’t be coming because of R rating

Okay that is what I thought. Wonder why? I know Deadpool and stuff won’t be coming because of R rating
I'm not really sure why. Distribution rights maybe? Some of the MCU stuff is missing, I think because Netflix and other companies still have streaming rights.

I'm not really sure why. Distribution rights maybe? Some of the MCU stuff is missing, I think because Netflix and other companies still have streaming rights.

that’s what I had heard was that rights were still out on some it.

They really really are. My wife who is NOT a "comic book movie" person at all, enjoys both of them a lot. I think they're in my top 5 favorite movies of all time, and they're probably my favorite movies out of the entire Marvel franchise.
My wife isn’t a Comic Book movie fan per se, but loved the 3 Captain America movies (especially Winter Solider) & the 3 Thor movie (especially Ragnarok)...

Episode 8 and Solo are on Netflix for a bit longer. I think Solo is available in 2020 and Episode 8 is available at the end of December.

Most of the 20th Century Fox adult fare will end up on Hulu.

Wow. Mandelorian chapter 4 was phenomenal. How is it possible to make every episode better than the last. My son and I both want a baby yoda!

IMG_1264.JPG

Didn't read through this thread, but anyone else having issues with it freezing constantly?

Watched the 4 episodes of Mandalorian yesterday. Really good.

My daughter has been going nuts watching her old favorites... Lizzie McGuire, Even Stevens etc.

No Spider Man either

I just gave the kids access last week and they have loved it. They have been watching the new high school musical show along with some of the classic Disney movies. The wife and I will be diving into some of the Marvel moves once we have some time. So far I have loved the service.

Wow. Mandelorian chapter 4 was phenomenal. How is it possible to make every episode better than the last. My son and I both want a baby yoda!
It’s amazing.

Disney+ is worth it for that show alone.

It’s amazing.

Disney+ is worth it for that show alone.
Yep. I hope that the Star Wars series continues. This has been the best Star Wars content released since the original trilogy.

We've been diving deep in too the Nat Geo documentaries. It's been cool seeing the kids get more excited about those than the rest of the content on there.

We've been diving deep in too the Nat Geo documentaries. It's been cool seeing the kids get more excited about those than the rest of the content on there.
The Nat Geo content was a welcome surprise. I enjoy it.

Reactions: KEV
I have been watching “Encore” with my wife and daughter and it is surprisingly good. It is no “Mandalorian” but it is entertaining seeing older people trying to reprise their roles in their high school musicals

Yep. I hope that the Star Wars series continues. This has been the best Star Wars content released since the original trilogy.

I think I saw somewhere when searching stuff about mandolorian that it looked like they had two more of these types of series planned. Maybe it won’t end up being that way, but it looked like it.

that said, watched the first 4 episodes today. It’s really really good. And that damn tiny baby yoda has to be one of my favorite characters on any show out there right now. Funny, cute, and just waiting for them to do crazy stuff.

Clone wars S3 downloaded for the plane ride. Love catching up on so of the stuff I overlooked previously.

binged watched The Resistance and it was good as well.

like others have said The Madalorian is worth the price of admission and keeps getting better.

Watched the Lady and the Tramp live action remake yesterday with my wife and daughter. Disney cut out the “We are Siamese” song! I understand that it’s not very culturally or politically correct, but that’s the first thing I remember about the cartoon movie.

Watched the Lady and the Tramp live action remake yesterday with my wife and daughter. Disney cut out the “We are Siamese” song! I understand that it’s not very culturally or politically correct, but that’s the first thing I remember about the cartoon movie.

Lame

Back