Divot Board on sale

jmr986

Reaction score
Been on the fence regarding this one, but with 20% off and free shipping I took the plunge. Now lets see if it helps with me topping the ball. Stay tuned ...

Been on the fence regarding this one, but with 20% off and free shipping I took the plunge. Now lets see if it helps with me topping the ball. Stay tuned ...

How have you found the divot board? Notable improvement in strike quality? I'm thinking about picking one up.

The Divot Board is now currently 29% off. Plus you can get another 10% off for first-time orders. So $90 to you. Add $10 for standard UPS shipping and it's an even $100.

I've noticed a couple of the golf trainers/instructors/coaches I follow in X using them. Then, just yesterday, Tour Striker wrote, in an email, "... I'm a huge fan of the ingenious device I want to show you. I didn't invent it...but let me show you why I recommend it." When a competitor in a product type (golf training aids, in this case) recommends a product, ISTM there's likely there's something to it.

I pulled the trigger.

I've always been a picker and I know, from the feel and videos practicing in the back yard, last year, I'm hitting well behind the ball. I need to fix that and this seemed like a good training aid to help me do that.

Back