MSB256

Reaction score
Handicap
What's your favorite divot tool?

South Carolina Gamecocks Repair Tool

Easy. Pitchfix. Folds up, has a ballmarker and is a switchblade style which makes a satisfying ting sound when you open it.

If you fix enough ball marks and the prongs get sharp enough, it can also be used as a weapon when being attacked

Sent from HTX

The one that Stemmy got us for the Budget Golf Championship last year. It is light, has a magnet to hold a ball marker and a bottle opener on it. About perfect.

Easy. Pitchfix. Folds up, has a ballmarker and is a switchblade style which makes a satisfying ting sound when you open it.

If you fix enough ball marks and the prongs get sharp enough, it can also be used as a weapon when being attacked

Sent from HTX

This. Got one from Pinehurst. Mine started out sharp.

Last edited:
i-DmchrWv-XL.jpg

The one that Stemmy got us for the Budget Golf Championship last year. It is light, has a magnet to hold a ball marker and a bottle opener on it. About perfect.

I just broke that out and started using it again. Forgot how awesome it was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just broke that out and started using it again. Forgot how awesome it was.

Yeah it is legit. I thought I lost it.... played golf in the rain and I had left it zipped up in the front pocket of my rain pants. Have never been that happy playing in the rain.

Yeah it is legit. I thought I lost it.... played golf in the rain and I had left it zipped up in the front pocket of my rain pants. Have never been that happy playing in the rain.

Agreed. Mine was in an old golf bag that I was cleaning. Went right back into rotation

Greensaver. Which grew into the Spider. Newer generations aren't as good as those. imo.

Sent from HTX

Lead with a little gunpowder behind it works much, much better.

I lost my favorite one last year, it fell out of my shorts pocket during a round. Now the only one I have is one of those cheap plastic ones! lol

What's your favorite divot tool?

Divot tool? I usually just put some sand in my divots so the grass grows back quickly.

Divot tool? I usually just put some sand in my divots so the grass grows back quickly.

Yeah, I know the name is wrong, but everyone knows what divot tool means.

AND if we are being particular, you put some sand in your divot HOLES, not your divots, which are chunks of turf that go flying. :eyepoke:

Touche'. I do need a new ball mark repair tool.
Yeah, I know the name is wrong, but everyone knows what divot tool means.

AND if we are being particular, you put some sand in your divot HOLES, not your divots, which are chunks of turf that go flying. :eyepoke:

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I love my Scotty Cameron divot tool

Divot Tools

Touché. However, go search amazon or google for golf ball mark repair tool and see what comes up.

Edit: Admittedly, I left repair out of the search. Add repair and it gets better, but still plenty out there calling it a divot tool.

a8a177c729b9b8e6cc418ab6fc9617cf.jpg

Touché. However, go search amazon or google for golf ball mark repair tool and see what comes up.

Edit: Admittedly, I left repair out of the search. Add repair and it gets better, but still plenty out there calling it a divot tool.

a8a177c729b9b8e6cc418ab6fc9617cf.jpg

Oh, I believe it. There are plenty of people on internet forums, Facebook comment sections, YouTube comments sections, etc. that actually type out "should of" instead of "should have", too, but that doesn't make it right. :bulgy-eyes::banghead:

I can call a turd a duck, but the simple fact is, it's always gonna stink and it's never gonna be able to swim. :act-up:

Been using a Scotty Cameron tool for about 10 years. Love it.

#FiberLaunch

The Edel Divot Tool - short tines are good for grass.

Attachments

• Edel Divot Tool.jpg
    Edel Divot Tool.jpg
    296.1 KB · Views: 1
I have a simple two pronged one from England. It has a slight curve to it, so it's easy to insert and it's made of some type of light weight alloy. I've never seen anything like it here in the states. I love that thing!

Back