DIY Indoor Practice and Play Golf

Johan185

SoCal, KiteSurfer, Golf Enthusiasts
Reaction score
Handicap
For any who wants to practice and improve their game. Regardless of the weather conditions outside. For under $3000.00. A bit more than a New 2020 set of Premium complete set of clubs. Driver through Putter. Less than what most of spend on clubs :drinks:

I would love a golf room to be able to set something like this up with a sim, but sadly my ceilings are way way too low for it. Maybe when my lottery numbers come in!

Going through a divorce has $ very tight at the moment. I’m trying to convince her to let me keep the house, because it’s a nice house in the kids school district and they have their friends in the neighborhood, etc. it also has a two story family room and a vaulted ceiling in the master.

Provided I can keep it, possibly this year but probably 2021 I will install a sim-most likely in the master and of the SkyTrak version. Dad’s retired and pretty handy so if I buy it he’ll build it. No doubt wanting a key for the front door too, ha. I’ve seen nice ones built in the 3k range by some DIY’ers. I don’t have the time nor the patience to do it.

So hopefully sometime in the next 18 months you’ll see “Smiter’s Sim Build” as a thread that pops up. ?

Back