I'm just checking this thread now and that looks like a really impressive piece of equipment. Something like this could be great to record our kids activities and during future THP events. We have a camcorder but rarely use it because we don't want to haul it around but this seems much more convenient.

Out of curiosity how is the battery life on it?

I'm just checking this thread now and that looks like a really impressive piece of equipment. Something like this could be great to record our kids activities and during future THP events. We have a camcorder but rarely use it because we don't want to haul it around but this seems much more convenient.

Out of curiosity how is the battery life on it?

Its actually pretty darn good. I didnt have to charge it at all during the day during the THP Event and it lasted all day.

The quality looks amazing but I wonder how much better this would be compared to a go pro or something.

Kinda would like to make some golf vids (really curious on what my swing looks like) and understand how I go about on the course.

The quality looks amazing but I wonder how much better this would be compared to a go pro or something.

Kinda would like to make some golf vids (really curious on what my swing looks like) and understand how I go about on the course.

Very different. GoPro doesnt have optical gimbal, but rather uses software to stabilize. Then add less than stellar battery life and less than stellar sound. Where GoPro shines is action vids and waterproof, because there is no depth of field. Everything is in focus, rather than anything creating depth at all. This uses f2.0 which can create some great depth.

Another area is tracking, which the GoPro cannot do outside of its lens because there is no movement.

Very different. GoPro doesnt have optical gimbal, but rather uses software to stabilize. Then add less than stellar battery life and less than stellar sound. Where GoPro shines is action vids and waterproof, because there is no depth of field. Everything is in focus, rather than anything creating depth at all. This uses f2.0 which can create some great depth.

Another area is tracking, which the GoPro cannot do outside of its lens because there is no movement.
That gimbal and depth of field might push me over the edge.

If anyone is interested in buying one of these let me know first. I bought it and a bunch of accessories but have only used it twice. In my head I had grand plans for it but just don't have the time to invest in using it properly. I will give someone a heck of a deal on it so pm me if interested.

If anyone is interested in buying one of these let me know first. I bought it and a bunch of accessories but have only used it twice. In my head I had grand plans for it but just don't have the time to invest in using it properly. I will give someone a heck of a deal on it so pm me if interested.

Shoot me a PM if you don’t mind. I’ll get back to you when I get home from regionals with the HS.

I'm wondering if anyone has any further update on this. I'd be interested in getting one of these for videos. I currently have a DJI drone which the quality is amazing so I assume it is as well for the pocket. Anyone have any updated reviews?

I'm wondering if anyone has any further update on this. I'd be interested in getting one of these for videos. I currently have a DJI drone which the quality is amazing so I assume it is as well for the pocket. Anyone have any updated reviews?

I still use mine all of the time.
Enjoy the quality, as long as lighting is good.

TAG to see this from home

I still use mine all of the time.
Enjoy the quality, as long as lighting is good.
Good to know, I'm wondering if the better option would be the Osmo Mobile where you just have your phone connected instead and therefore probably better in different light situations.

Good to know, I'm wondering if the better option would be the Osmo Mobile where you just have your phone connected instead and therefore probably better in different light situations.

Could be depending on need. For me, I needed small

Just saw the mobile on a local liquidation auction site i buy stuff from occasionally.......says it retails at $119.......wonder what i could win it for? and is it even worth it

Just saw the mobile on a local liquidation auction site i buy stuff from occasionally.......says it retails at $119.......wonder what i could win it for? and is it even worth it
What site is this?

Sorry, just saw the "local"

Back