D'Lance Golf Iron Fitting

RoyalPeeps

Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
Went to D'Lance Golf for iron fitting. Awesome experience. Just what I needed to help me decide on my iron shafts. And to see how bad my current clubs are. LOL.

Are they a national chain or something local? I haven't heard of them before, but then again I live in the middle of podunk nowhere. LOL.

Glad you had a good experience. I want to find someplace new for an iron fitting later this year.

Are they a national chain or something local? I haven't heard of them before, but then again I live in the middle of podunk nowhere. LOL.

Glad you had a good experience. I want to find someplace new for an iron fitting later this year.
They are local. They do fittings, have indoor bays that you can become a member and go hit 24/7. And they build clubs and do everything that needs to be done with them. Also do lessons. Yeah it was nice. And it's a lifetime fitting. So I can go back anytime and get another fitting for free.

Went to D'Lance Golf for iron fitting. Awesome experience. Just what I needed to help me decide on my iron shafts. And to see how bad my current clubs are. LOL.
What changes are you making?

They are local. They do fittings, have indoor bays that you can become a member and go hit 24/7. And they build clubs and do everything that needs to be done with them. Also do lessons. Yeah it was nice. And it's a lifetime fitting. So I can go back anytime and get another fitting for free.

Wow that sounds like a great place. Now I'm jealous. Wonder if the wife would let me move.....:unsure:

what did you end up going with?

What changes are you making?
Oh I'm changing everything in my bag except for my driver and putter. Just got a new driver this past summer and putter a few days ago. Everything else is a big box store Precise set which is 15 years old.

what did you end up going with?
I didn't get anything from them. I was more trying to see what shafts I need. I'm going with Sub70 699s. But the shafts will be KBS 105 S.

Wow that sounds like a great place. Now I'm jealous. Wonder if the wife would let me move.....:unsure:
Wisconsin isn't too far from Denver. LOL.

That is good to hear, I just had a horrible experience with Club Champion in Westminster and was thinking about giving D'Lance a try.

That is good to hear, I just had a horrible experience with Club Champion in Westminster and was thinking about giving D'Lance a try.
Highly recommend it. They are a small company and def give you the attention you need. Not like the big companies.

Highly recommend it. They are a small company and def give you the attention you need. Not like the big companies.

Had an iron fitting on Friday and PJ at D'lance, he went way above and beyond to get me fit into the right clubs. Was suppose to be a 90-minute fitting and ended up being there for almost 3 hours going through various options to find the best fit.

One thing I learned from this is my last set of clubs, stock Ping G400 irons had a lot of issues. The biggest being the flex was way too soft (2.3 JUNIOR flex), he said I was basically swinging a rope. Also learned the fault tolerance on over-the-counter clubs is really bad. One example is my 6 iron was supposed to be 26 degrees but it was actually at 30, just one degree stronger than my 7 iron. That explains why I was hitting the 2 clubs around the same yardage. Pretty much every club was off from the specs in one way or another.

Anyway, I ended up going with the Srixon Zx7 irons, with a True Temper Rifle PFC EX shaft in 6.0, D4, +1 inches. The difference in feel, clubhead speed, distance, etc was incredible compared to my Pings.

The whole experience was amazing, far better than the driver fitting I got at Club Champion (Westminster). Thanks for the recommendation!

Last edited:
Had an iron fitting on Friday and PJ at D'lance, he went way above and beyond to get me fit into the right clubs. Was suppose to be a 90-minute fitting and ended up being there for almost 3 hours going through various options to find the best fit.

One thing I learned from this is my last set of clubs, stock Ping G400 irons had a lot of issues. The biggest being the flex was way too soft (2.3 JUNIOR flex), he said I was basically swinging a rope. Also learned the fault tolerance on over-the-counter clubs is really bad. One example is my 6 iron was supposed to be 26 degrees but it was actually at 30, just one degree stronger than my 7 iron. That explains why I was hitting the 2 clubs around the same yardage. Pretty much every club was off from the specs in one way or another.

Anyway, I ended up going with the Srixon Zx7 irons, with a PFC Ex Rifle shaft in 6.0, D4, +1 inches. The difference in feel, clubhead speed, distance, etc was incredible compared to my Pings.

The whole experience was amazing, far better than the driver fitting I got at Club Champion (Westminster). Thanks for the recommendation!
Yeah they go above and beyond to get the customer straightened out hitting what's best for their game.

Back