Do you arm lock? Putting…

Flipit

Aka- ApexFan
Reaction score
Handicap
3 weeks ago I purchased an arm lock putter to try. I get a bit handsy when putting from time to time. Now that I’ve had some time with it I’m really liking it. Speed and direction have been great. Putts per round are improving. I bought the Odyssey Ten 2 Ball and had a Super Stroke Arm Lock grip installed. Wish I had tried it sooner.

Never have tried it but have been pondering getting an Evnroll Mid Lock putter for a good while now. Will putt the trigger on one some day.

Never tried it, but I’d certainly give it a go. If anything, spending the cash only to find out it’s not for me makes me hesitant. Not to mention that I can see it being the next thing the USGA bans. You never know with them. Hope it continues to work out for you.

Never have tried it but have been pondering getting an Evnroll Mid Lock putter for a good while now. Will putt the trigger on one some day.
I rolled that one when I bought this one. I just couldn’t get comfortable with it. Much like the Sik Bryson one just couldn’t get comfortable with it. This one just felt good. It was the wrist lock grip review that got me trying them.

I rolled some putts today at Golf Galaxy with a SIK putter set up like Bryson’s and I think I could putt with that. It has me thinking about it.

I rolled some putts today at Golf Galaxy with a SIK putter set up like Bryson’s and I think I could putt with that. It has me thinking about it.
The ball rolls really well off that putter.

I’m using a BioMech AccuLock ACE, 43 inches. It’s taken some time, but it is working out for me. 31 puts last time out, with two 3-putts due to being on the wrong tier with severe slopes between tiers.

It’s a very different way to putt, for sure, and not for everyone, but worth trying. IMO

Looks like Phil is using arm lock this week.

I have tried in stores and it is super uncomfortable to me.

Nope, never tried it. I may give it a try in the future, but not for now.

I've used one quite a bit this year and my short putting improved immensely. The problem is lag putts. I've struggled big time with them and am still trying to figure those out. I love how impactful it's been on short putting though.

Back