Do you drive the cart?

I dont care either way most of the time. A few guys on an any handicap league I try to drive, because they are always looking for their drive 50 yards past where they hit that banana.:unsure:

I almost started a new thread on this topic yesterday.

I must drive the cart…
I'm not a "must", more of a "strongly prefer". It's a lot easier to live post when you're a passenger, though!

I'm not a "must", more of a "strongly prefer". It's a lot easier to live post when you're a passenger, though!
Every time I am the passenger I tend not to post for some reason.

Every time I am the passenger I tend not to post for some reason.
Probably because it's easier to drink when you're the passenger too. :ROFLMAO:

Probably because it's easier to drink when you're the passenger too. :ROFLMAO:
No I don’t really drink on the course that often. I am good texting and driving. Are you ok with that?

I usually drive because my son is 9 and I don't want him putting it in a pond or something

Seems I'm usually a passenger.

I only drive the cart when I'm the one who check it out.

The only exception is when my Wife is with me. I think she has some NASCAR. blood in her family. 🤣

No I don’t really drink on the course that often. I am good texting and driving. Are you ok with that?
As long as we don't end up in a bunker, canyon or tangled up in the landscaping, I'm ok with you multitasking.

I often play with a guy who teaches and races cars as his main hobby. But he's wanted me to the drive the cart every time we've played golf for almost 20 years.

In men's league play, I'll admit I prefer to ride. The driver often gets tasked with being the official scorekeeper for the guys in the other cart. I don't want to deal with the accounting part when I'm trying to concentrate on posting a decent number. I get their a little later than normal for our time hoping the early dudes got the cart and are set up to drive.

Na, don't like to drive! they expect you to put those silly numbers on the card. Circles here, squares there.

:)

Back