Do you eat the same thing for breakfast every day?

Poptart & RedBull .... breakfast of champions :ROFLMAO:
I’ve had ONE red bull in my life. It made me so jittery I’ve never touched another. I have a ton of energy on my own, so add in a little coffee every morning and I’ve got plenty of pep in my step. I work with a pop tart/Red Bull every morning guy in my office. I could not make that work for me.

I’ve had ONE red bull in my life. It made me so jittery I’ve never touched another. I have a ton of energy on my own, so add in a little coffee every morning and I’ve got plenty of pep in my step. I work with a pop tart/Red Bull every morning guy in my office. I could not make that work for me.
Well I don't like coffee, so RedBull is my caffeine for the day. (y)

I'm kinda coffee snobbish. I want it organic, fresh ground, and made in my CLEAN coffee maker, with organic 2%.
My uncle and I used to refer to the office coffee pot as the "ulcer urn." :LOL:
I don't like the oily taste of 1/2 &1/2 even, so butter doesn't appeal at all.
Coffee has lots of natural oils in it.
I dump half and half in with my milk sometimes. Yum!

Everyday that I'm home: 2 hard boiled eggs, 2 pieces turkey bacon, half an avocado & 2 glasses cold brew coffee.

On the Road: Large cold brew coffee & a protein bar.

I change it up, but I get on kicks for awhile.

Last year I went several months having pimento cheese on honey wheat toast every weekday.

I don’t

All Bran cereal every day for the last 40 years or so.

Most days it's a bowl of plain Cheerios with a sliced banana.

If I have time, then it's an omelette with fried onions, spinach, and feta cheese with Frank's hot sauce on the side.

Either way, it's followed by a flat white made with whole milk.

coffee...every morning. Other than that, it switches up all the time.
Fruit
donut
cereal
pancakes
eggs
bacon
etc...

Nope. However it stays In a relatively small variety.

Eggs twice a week, cereal twice a week (each different), bagels twice a week. Waffles and sausage Wednesdays, when the wife makes the waffles, otherwise it's french toast. Like with dinner, I try to vary what I make. I get bored eating the same ol' thing.

I have been on an cheese omelet kick for a couple weeks now but need to get back to intermittent fasting and eating better.
When fasting I typically stick to black or bulletproof coffee. Then if I can't make it to lunch I'll do a serving of almonds.

No not the same exact thing but I usually get a breakfast sandwich and a coffee. Coffee is a constant but the sandwich varies day to day.

When I'm home and on a normal schedule, yes.

9 egg omelette (half whites) with 1/4 lb turkey sausage, 1/4 cup onion, 1/4 cup pepper, 1/3 cup mushrooms, and 2 slices of havarti.

You got me thinking about a sausage and egg breakfast taco for 2 days now. I made two this morning! :love:

I like to make a positive contribution ... I've got to hunt for good chorizo.

Not the same thing but it usually has eggs in it

Back