Do you have a controversial golf take?

Does that then roll over? If nobody gets a hole in one, what happens to that $1,000? Presume everyone will somehow get their $5 back?
They only bill it when someone in the HIO club has one. So since the guy had one Sunday then I’ll see it on my Bill at the end of the month for $5. If someone else in the club were to get another one today then I would have a 2nd $5 charge unless they aren’t in the HIO club.

Now I've heard somewhere that "Sir" Nick Faldo comes off as he does because he's trying to use humor but his sense of humor is very dry... I disagree. He comes on my tv and I turn the channel:ROFLMAO:
He's arrogant and has a dry sense of humor. I like it LOL!

Swing technique is 98%, equipment is 2%.

Yeah...I should have understood that from your original response. I suppose that isn’t so bad. It’d be my luck the place would be packed and I’d still owe out of pocket.
If I get one during a tournament when it’s pack then I’m just going to pay for a keg and tell them to be happy.

All sandbaggers will be shot. ;-)

I’m kinda the reverse. I’m currently listed as a 4.7 due mainly to 6 good rounds. The rest there were some 80’s (probably ESC’d from 90’s and 90’s (probably ESC’d from 100’s).

I think we can both agree Oak Tree is vastly Overrated at 72.0/130. That accounts for a lot of it.

I’d be ecstatic to play to a 4.7 all year but fat chance of that. We shall see I guess, lol. Maybe if I only play Oak Tree?

Edit-take=HC can easily be manipulated either way. Me playing an easy overrated course 70% of the time makes me look a lot better than I am. I enjoy the course and it’s 2 miles from my house. I just wish it was properly rated.

Now I've heard somewhere that "Sir" Nick Faldo comes off as he does because he's trying to use humor but his sense of humor is very dry... I disagree. He comes on my tv and I turn the channel:ROFLMAO:
Fraid not, he comes off as he does because he's a complete t*t :LOL: I've been to a couple of events where he's been either presenting or speaking and he's just a deeply unlikeable man.

I actually really enjoyed the Fox coverage of the US Opens, and more specifically, Joe Buck.

I know he catches a lot of flack, and some of it is deserved, but I thought Fox did an incredible job with the US Opens while they had them

Not controversial, cosign, also sunflower seeds, gtfo.

So, i am 100% in agreement with sunflower seeds. I am sick and tired of walking on a green and sweeping away my putt path. As for tobacco. I smoke. I field strip. I put butts in pocket. Banning all tobacco wont work. Dip? Chew? The cigar craze? The bigger overall issue is the number of people who get smashed on the course and then drive home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Faldo has won over 40 tournaments , including 6 Majors. If viewers listen to his commentary they might learn much about swing technique and high level golf strategy.

I actually really enjoyed the Fox coverage of the US Opens, and more specifically, Joe Buck.

I know he catches a lot of flack, and some of it is deserved, but I thought Fox did an incredible job with the US Opens while they had them

I’be never understood the Joe Buck hate. Aside from the whole “he hates my team” thing, the biggest criticism I see is the idea that he takes himself too seriously. I couldn’t disagree more. He’s very self aware and has a great sense of humor. There’s a local goofball radio station that has him on a few times a year and he’s always really entertaining. He’s also just very good at his job.

I’be never understood the Joe Buck hate. Aside from the whole “he hates my team” thing, the biggest criticism I see is the idea that he takes himself too seriously. I couldn’t disagree more. He’s very self aware and has a great sense of humor. There’s a local goofball radio station that has him on a few times a year and he’s always really entertaining. He’s also just very good at his job.

Are you referring to The Ticket? If so, agreed, have always enjoyed listening to him on there.

He's good at baseball. So I've heard. I don't watch baseball so I don't know.
He's good at football.
Not so much with golf.

Faldo has won over 40 tournaments , including 6 Majors. If viewers listen to his commentary they might learn much about swing technique and high level golf strategy.

Not a Faldo fan. Sorry, not sorry. Even that Squairz shoe commercial he's in. Rubs me the wrong way.:mad::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But that's ok. That's why there are dozens of channels to watch. And mute buttons.:D

Back