Do you have a preferred ball number?

ForeOnFour

Leave no birdie behind
Reaction score
Handicap
I've never gone out of my way to order balls with a number, would pick 32 if I did.

But my course sells sleeves and I always buy the number 3, just always liked that number but for no particular reason.

So do you order with a favorite number, grab certain numbers by the sleeve or you really don't care to much one way or the other?

Always play with 1 or 3 in competitions for some reason.

Doesn't really matter when I play them on the course.... but for my collection of logo balls from all the courses I have played. They are all #1

Use 67 when I order special. Use #3 if I can, helps get birdies :D

Number 13, my lucky number

Last edited:
Often the way I mark my ball takes out the number either with a 47 or something creative.

75 it's the next number I want to shoot

Hmmmm 4 or 71. How man kids I have or year I was born.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

No, I'll hit whatever.

I used to not care for #3 golf balls. Now I don't really mind. If I could choose boxes to have all one number, it would be #2 though. For custom numbers, I'd go 28.

No preference but I don't like loosing #1 balls, so I tend to play those last...go figure

I play #00 most of the time, but never play #4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No i dont

I prefer a #2. It's the # I wore when I played baseball and also the # my dad wore when he played baseball. Although, I did recently order some #23 TP5x's with the word "STICK!" on the side. I ordered the #23 cuz my birthday is July 23 and I got the word "STICK!" on the side for my Uncle who passed away in 2016. We used to golf a lot together and when we hit a good shot into a green, he'd always say STICK! He was a goofball. So, I'm hoping the 23 and "STICK!" can bring me some good luck in tournament type events. The idea is to ONLY use these balls during tournament type rounds/events.

I wish I could get #3 on every ball.

Generally order 7’s when I can. 7 has its origins in the Old Testament and serves as a recurring theme throughout the old and New Testament.

I don't particularly care. If I picked a number for my ball it would be 22.

3 has always been my lucky number, but I use a marker to blot our numbers to mark my ball.

Back