Do you have a right to eat at a restaurant?

I live in a home full of females.............I never get the last word in:yawn:

Everyone wants the last word. :rofl:

Says the person who then tried to get the last word. :banana:

But yea when I come back the next day and someone says I make no sense (my wife can and does tell me that all the time but I can't win an argument with her even when I do win :confused2:) and nobody agrees with my position (in light of the fact that the Supremes issued the ruling I am agreeing with that is not the worst company I cold be in from a legal intellectual standpoint) I feel the need to respond. :eyepoke:

Bars got hit hard in California after the smoking ban took effect. Most of them ignored it as long as they could but after fines kicked in the smokers started staying home more. While I did not enjoy sitting in a smokey bar, you had to feel for bar owners as you saw how it hurt their business.

But they will just tell you not to go to there, since you know they allow smoking there! Kind of like my neighbor who told me not to look out our dining room window which overlooks his side yard where he keeps all the scrap metal he collects (which is against code by the way)!

They can tell me to do what the like.And so can I. Nobody should have to deal with the affects of someone else's habit that could wait a few extra minutes to light one up..

Smoke all you want,just not while people are trying to taste their food.

Back