Do you have golf ornaments for your Christmas tree?

I hear you. We have an artificial tree because of allergy concerns and I have already been asked (interpreted as told) when we are putting up.
Same with the artificial tree but fortunately my wife is the week after Thanksgiving girl for tree and house decorating (18 60qt plastic tubs of Christmas joy:rolleyes:). I was talking to her last night about needing another golf decoration or three and she she said that she doubts we'll put it up at all this year because of our family trip the week before Christmas Eve. Bah humbug.

I do have a few. Santa's follow through is the only specific one I can recall off hand.

I honestly don't know if I do, and that's awful if really true haha. I'll try to remember that when we put the tree up and do some inventory of ornaments.

Nope, our Trees are for Disney, Family, and antique ornaments.
Lucky man. We have two trees. One for the Disney/Antique/Family ornaments and the (as I call it) department store tree (coordinated to the tee). And, I have NO golf ornaments. I find it odd that no one sells a set of ornaments shaped like golf balls but in ornament size (not just golf balls with a hook drilled into them), hmmmm.

No. My wife likes doing a Martha Stewart Christmas and that doesnt leave room for silly golf ornaments.

This seems like its REALLLLLLY early for this thread. To answer the question, yes i do. In fact I have an all sports themed small tree in my office that is comprised of mostly golf ornaments.

Back