Do you have "golfer's foot?"

Oc course!
It could be worse. I saw a picture on IG earlier today of a guy with a shaved head and a perfect outline of the back of his trucker cap.....
This ^^ is why I wear a boonie style hat most of the time.

There’s no need for pictures. We all know what untanned feet look like..
If I wanted a bear claw I’d go to the bakery.

Not in the north of Scotland I don't :ROFLMAO:

Absolutely! The wife calls them "my screw on feet"
And since I'm folically challenged and don't wear a fitted hat, I have the perfect sideways "D" shape tanned on the back of my head. :giggle:

Yeah, I have that tan line. Difference is, its about 2-3 inches above my ankles.

I notice it big time when wearing my flip flops, or sandals. (no socks).

Also, playing year around, usually in shorts, it's pretty much a permanent thing.

Oh yeah, the wife and I have a matching set of tan lines. Its a lot of fun when we got to the pool!

Oh yea. Between golf, yardwork, and dog walks, my feet are so pale they pretty much glow when I wear flip flops. Oh well 🤷‍♂️

It's so bad for me, that I hardly wear flip-flops because of all the grief I get from my non-golfing friends. I've tried to even it out by spending time on the lake, etc. but that's nowhere close to how much time I spend golfing.

Yes, but my right tan line is higher than my left because I wear an ankle brace on my right ankle. Add to that sandal strap lines from those days I wear sandals for a zebra effect.

Do I ever and it's really funny looking! Between golf and soccer, I'm outside at least 5 days a week so I have some interesting tan lines :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yep...and knee lines as well since I wear compression sleeves on both when I golf.

Definitely have golfer's feet. I take my golf glove off between shots to avoid golfer's hand. :ROFLMAO:

Between running and playing golf, I'm screwed.

During the summer when i'm working at the course my "golfer's foot" is unbeatable!

No, but the pale left hand is a real struggle

Wet blanket reply here: I used to have a pretty good golf sock game, but after some solar-related skin issues, I’ve become a huge fan of sunscreen. So pale, old bird-legs are just fine with me.

Besides the sock and arm lines I also have a nice permanent V-neck

Wear sandals pretty much all the time. Have FootJoy golf sandals because of arthritis on my toe joints so I have two white stripes across both feet.

I've actually thought of getting stitches tattooed at that tan line since it looks like they aren't my feet to begin with - play it up.

Back